• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name: Adam
    ethnicity: white
    why am I here: to learn as much info as I can about my baby

Comment

• For the role call. I live in sunny Florida and have had my Pearl White Kouki for a few months now and I love it. While it's not a Skyline I have an RB25DET on a palate in my garage waiting on mounts, etc. I'm wishing that GTRs were more accepted in the States. I might just have to build an ATTESSA S14...

Comment

My name is Nancy, and I have a great appreciation for the GT-Rs. I'm here researching GT-Rs...

Comment

• Name: Bryan

Comment

• Name: Bryan
            Why am i Here: to learn about my GTR R32 and to hopefully purchase parts from you guys
            My past: growing up i disliked cars and would frown upon others doing work to them. then one day my exhaust on my honda busted and thats when i got this uncurrable sickness to make my car faster, and cleaner than everyone else. started with my 96 civic ex stock, which in the end had a fully built B18C1 with all supporting suspension mods as well. Then a drunk driver ruined that car and thats why i am here now. i found myself a 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR R32. all stock engine but a ton of suspension mods and roll cage. hope to learn a lot from you guys, thanks

Bryan

Comment

• New user

Name: Don
              AKA: Brasco
              Just bought a 1989 GTST type M.

Comment

• Hi all, new member here typing from NZ.

Name: Massi
                Ethnicity: European
                What I do: web stuff
                Why am I here: I'm having troubles with my Skyline GTT R34 1998 and I'm hoping to find a solution here! I really do!

Cheers

Comment

• Me:
                  Name: Eric P
                  Ethnicity: Canadian
                  What I do: Tool & Die Maker
                  Why am I here: I always was a fan and wanted a skyline. so now that i can afford one its time to get one. i currantly have a cavalier 2002 z24 as my daily driver. im pritty pumped to get one. thanks for reading
                  Eric

Comment

• Mandeep
                    Ethnicity: Punjabi
                    Why I'm here: I have always been into import cars. I would always look through my Uncle's Import Tuner mags when I was younger. Of course at the time, I really only wanted to see the half naked girls! But now, I enjoy both. I have been a huge enthusiast. The cars and all the customization constantly intrigues me.

Comment

• Hey John, I'm a little confused as to where and how I can upload an avatar. Is there a specific thread for that?

Comment

• Hello,

my name is tom and 19 years old
                        location is the netherlands

i own atm a r33 gtr

Comment

• Me:
                          Name: John
                          Ethnicity: Canadian
                          What I do: drive
                          Why am I here: to be able to speak with onwers and also all the good advice and guys around, who wouldnt

Comment

• Name: Justin
                            Ethnicity: Italian/English
                            What I do: Corporate Investigations / Executive Protection

Why am I here:

Honda was written off recently... Daily Driven race car insured through facility association. Appraised and insured for 13k. Was thinking about taking a lesser payout, claiming salvage rights and rebuilding with a matching chassis.

But a turbo skyline would likely be cheaper on insurance cause they don't need swaps and full overhauls to be sporty. As long as I don't slam the skyline and keep mods reasonable I can insure it as OEM cause I won't be altering the material risk, some internal work and psi increase would keep me under radar even.

Always loved skylines and until recently I did not know they came in sedans! Which is my bag. Been looking at a black r33 GTS 2.5T 4dr and I think I'm in love... At 6gs with moderately low km's seems like a good deal and since I'm no stranger to facility insurance... RHD seems good for me.

So wish me luck with my payout and finding a R33 turbo sedan!
                            www.artpal.com/philbrick

Comment

• hey guys!

hey everyone, names jonathan.
                              ive loved the skyline since i seen 2f2f as a kid lol, finally sold my mustang and bought a 1992 gts-t, not wat i was shootin for but financially, still had my skyline! i know the rb25det iant the best engine, but i have HUDGEE plans for it forged bottem end T4 garrett t72 turbo good for 900 whp and everything else to match! hopefully i can get some pointers and stuff along the way, anyone know where i can get a left airvent to start? haha, last owner was a douche! got alot of tlc commin to this car, cant wait for the end product!!

Comment

• Originally posted by martin89 View Post
                                hey everyone, names jonathan.
                                ive loved the skyline since i seen 2f2f as a kid lol, finally sold my mustang and bought a 1992 gts-t, not wat i was shootin for but financially, still had my skyline! i know the rb25det iant the best engine, but i have HUDGEE plans for it forged bottem end T4 garrett t72 turbo good for 900 whp and everything else to match! hopefully i can get some pointers and stuff along the way, anyone know where i can get a left airvent to start? haha, last owner was a douche! got alot of tlc commin to this car, cant wait for the end product!!
                                92 gtst's didn't come with RB25's
                                So if you do have an RB25 its a swap. Make sure you get it looked at to see if they didn't half ass the swap.
                                Welcome to the fourm

Sent from my HTC Magic using Tapatalk
                                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Working...
                                X