This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name:Alex
    ever since i was about 6 and saw the movie gone in 60 seconds i instantly fell in love with cars after seeing the 1967 gt500 mustang shelby, it became almost an obsession. then i saw the first fast and the furious around 8 years old and realized this was my new love. i couldnt get over the look of the japenese imported cars, everything about them drew me in. last year i bought my first car an r32 gts4 after many years of dreaming of owning one i finally acheived my goal. the more i learn about japenese cars the more i cant get enough of. im hoping to build this car up to its maximum potential through this site!

Comment

• About me

Name: Kai/Carson, whatever you feeling
      What i do: well i work part time at an auto body shop, and part time at a grocery store..Just got accepted into university so im gonna be mighty poor lol.
      Why am i here: GTR>poon, nah for real, i was made in hawaii in a gtr, thanks mom and dad.... Ever since them they've been part of my blood, unfortunately i drive a boosted eg..(i know) but im gonna try extremely hard to trade it for a skyline so wish me luck!

p.s Nothing but respect for you skyline drivers, people don't realize what they're missing.
      1993 R32 GTS-t Sold
      1990 R32 Gtr current.

Comment

• Name: seth
        Work: Pitstop Parts and Performance
        Im on my second r32 Gtr now. Use to love dsms but now like to play with skylines more.
        Love cars and anything mechanical, any technical topic
        on here interests me, I hope to learn lots.

Comment

• Name: Steve
          Ethnicity: Asian American
          What I do: Eat burgers
          Why am I here: To buy a Skyline in a couple of years and import it here. So just a few more years to prep everything for a smooth import/transfer to the States.

Comment

• Name: Mike
            What I do: Student
            I am a student, working part time to pay for bike racing and my cars. Have owned my 91 gts4 for just over a year now, been reading the forum for a few years long before i purchased my car.

Comment

• Name: Baube
              What I do: sales rep i
              Why am I here: currently doing a rb20det swap in a s13

Comment

• Name: Charlie
                Ethnicity: White British
                What I do: International adventurer
                Why I am here: I'm bored of the BMW 120d that I've had for the last two years and it is time for a proper car. A Nissan GTR to be precise. My home is the UK, my girlfriend lives in Stockolm (where I will be this summer) and I used to live in Vancouver (a friend there told me about this group - hence my being here).

I suppose I feel a little out of a place here: I live in a foreign country, I haven't lived and breathed GTRs since my birth and I'm probably going to buy a 2010 car in the next month (once back from an Ethiopia-Somaliland-Djibouti trip). So much to learn about this world, so many questions to ask!

Comment

• intro type deal

Me:
                  Name: trevor
                  Ethnicity: german/czech Canadian
                  What I do: working on becoming an HD mech
                  Why am I here: iv always liked fast cars and ever since i was a kid i would take apart my toys and try to figure out how they work and try to rebuild them or invent things and now im older and i like to work on cars and other things, i can recall litteraly staying up for 2-3 days straight playing gran turismo on PS1 and just spend hours finding cars i like and wish i could have, at the time my favorites were the evo and the skyline but now i seem to mostly just be into skylines, but who am i kidding i have a whole list of cars im going to buy someday, but still the skyline is my fave mostly the R34

Comment

• Name: Marko
                    Ethnicity: Canadian/Croatian
                    What I do: In school studying business administration
                    Why am I here: Sadly I do not own a GTR... yet. As a matter of fact I am on this forum to buy and sell parts for a friend who is not really good with forums and stuff lol. I'm sure after I finish school I would love to pick myself

Comment

• hey every budy i'm a big nissan fan i'm going to drift my first season in the dmcc pro am in 2012, as the 99 car, in my rb25det powered s13 and i drive a GTR r32 daily! you can take a look and like my page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nistec...5952786?ref=ts

Comment

• name: Pierce
                        ethnicity: canadian
                        what i do: lube tech at a lexus dealership
                        about me: new to the nissan family, bought my first skyline last summer, a mint 1993 r32 gtst. im in love with it, hoping to gain more knowledge through this forum

Comment

• Name: Kyxx
                          Ethnicity: Canadian
                          What I do: Sport Chek
                          Why am I here: to learn about Skyline's (R33 GTS25T) and any meets coming up this summer!
                          Last edited by Kyxxer; 01-26-2012, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Name: Shaz
                            Ethnicity: Guyanese
                            What I do: Full time University student
                            Why am I here: MY dream car ever since I was a little child was to own a skyline. I'm not fortunate enought to own my own r33. I'm here to be an active member to learn information and to also share mine!

Comment

• Finally ready for a gtr

Me:
                              Name: Sean
                              Ethnicity: Canadian
                              What I do: Engineering overseas
                              Why am I here: I've been a Nissan fan for years and I have always dreamed of owning a GT-R. I am finally in the position to buy and enjoy one, I have been waiting until the import laws will allow us to bring in the R34's because it is a car I have always wanted. I figured this would be a good place to start the search.
                              There is currently two nissan's in our family, we've got a '96 NX2000 which we dropped in a bluebird sss Sr20det with many mods, and a '11 Titan which is lifted and also has many mods, so I guess thats enough.

I hope to learn all I can here and am trying to find some imput on importers and who will be able to get me my R34 within the next couple years. Let the hunt begin!

Comment

• Dennis
                                Ethnicity:canadian
                                What I do: dcs tech
                                Why I am here: Now that my life is in order, along with money. I can buy the car of my dreams and stop buying POS. It seems in this market; knowledge is half the battle and money is the other.

Comment

Working...
                                X