Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome. I purchased my GTST through Mike as well. What are you looking for in your Skyline? That's definitely the first place I'd start (RWD has its perks haha).
    93 R33 GTST - DD
    97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
    2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

• Hi this site is So Cool!!

Great now ill be able to talk to different people here that can help me with my Skyline.

Comment

• Name: Brandon
        Ethnicity: Canadian
        What I do: Full time student
        Why am I here: Just bought a 1992 Nissan Skyline GTS
        Started rebuilding my skyline when i was 18
        1992 GTST RB25DET
        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/54849-saved-my-car-great-scrap-heap-sky-redo-my-first-car-thread.html
        Originally posted by Bravo
        PS My wife just told me I was shitting in your Cheerios!
        I'm sorry,
        Good luck!

Comment

• my name is chris harris

Comment

• Name: Collin
            Ethnicity- English Canadian
            Location- Ottawa
            What I Do-Technican Apprentice
            Why Im here- Ever since I was in Australia for 8 months and saw skylines driving around, I love and wanted one. Last summer I bought a 1989 R32 GTST. Im here to learn more about my car, beacuse it has quick a few mods that are hard to find info on.
            I absolutely hate civics!
            "Syntax with a steering wheel."
            Volkswagen R32 Daily
            Nissan R32 Skyline Summer Car

Comment

• Name: Dain
              Ethnicity: Canadian
              What I do: look at a screen
              Why am I here: interested in skylines

Comment

Name:Rade
                Ethnicity:Serbian
                This should be enough about me. I'm here to check out info on skyline and see what I can puck up off this site.

Comment

• New here. Looking to put my baby back together. I have an 89 GTST and it was involved in a rear end collision by a chick texting and not paying attention. I was referred here by a member on a site I frequent else where. I will be scoping out the for sale section adn what not to try and get my baby back again. It was an original paint, original body panels non wrecked 89 until last Friday.

Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Name: Arnel
                    Ethnicity: Filipino/American
                    What I do: Motion Picture editor/Photographer
                    Why am I here: I always interested in RB26's engine and love the sound of it, now had a chance to pick up a block w/crank and the heads for a great price. So this engine will be going into my Z32RB project, this engine will be fully built and head works, the only things that back me up of working on this engine is getting OEM engine parts in the U.S, Its always a waiting game from the Nissan Dealer in the U.S, maybe you guys could help me out getting OEM Nissan engine parts that I need to finnish my project....Is there a Nissan dealer in Canada that supply or could get OEM engine parts quicker....Thanks guys!

Comment

• Name: Martin
                      Ethnicity: canadian
                      What I do: 4th year automotive apprentice and love working on my cars
                      1990 gtst, and a 1994 wrx type ra

Comment

• SimoNismo

Me:
                        Name: Simon
                        Ethnicity: Caucasian
                        What I do: I Print billboards, that's just what I do! I'm trying to get into time attack on the side. Once apon a time I bought a 89 gtr. All was peachy until I spun a bearing and blew the motor after tracking it once. I bought another motor to build for cscs, then bought a fully built motor off of a shop, then realised I can't afford the money for the wheels, tires, fuel, brakes for the class the car would run in. So now I'm trying to sell it all and get a silvia for the cscs street class!
                        That's me!
                        1989 GTR Nismo edition #203 Single turbo build

Turbo's, the most efficient way to waste gas.

Comment

• ME

Me:

Name-Ryan
                          Age-18
                          Location-Alberta
                          About- Hey guys i am in love with Jdm cars they are just a lot better built then anything north American. I drive a 1990 Nissan skyline Gtst type M. I am in the process of building it to be a nice and fast car.

Comment

• new to site

hey my names kyle im 23 I have a 1992 type-M, love cars as much as the next guy so cheers

Comment

• name:fred
                              four words ; nissan ftw

Comment

• Name: CW
                                Location: Detroit. I am very close to Windsor, Ontario, and will request items be shipped there for ease of customs.
                                About me: I currently own a 1995 Nissan 240SX. Engine is an R33 RB25DET (Hence my love of this forum). As an American, I can't own a Skyline legally, but I'll be damned if they won't let me have at least a Skyline engine. I am building it as a S14 with S15 front end. Currently the engine is in about 9 boxes as I haven't completely started reassembly. Looking to break the 525WHP mark on the RB25DET with the RB25 Transmission.

Very much looking forward to learning a LOT from this forum. Thank you all for having me.

Comment

Working...
                                X