Clear All

• Me:
    Name: Mike Green
    Ethnicity: British Canadian
    What I do: I build houses..
    Why am I here: Because i love cars... skylines the most though

Comment

• I know,Iknow!!
      was supposed to post an intro when I signed up so here it goes....

Names Chris and I am addicted to speed........... wow I said it!!!!!!!
      feel better already!!!!!!!!
      the first time I tried speed was back in 88 and been hook on the sh*t ever since.
      hmmmmmm......

I remember it like it was yesterday...god this snow sucks I need a fix and my 92 TDI just isn't doin it. Take the GTR out or not!!! yes/no/yes/no

Got my gtr from Josh @ JS autostudios back in Dec/05 been staring at it :shock:
      ok can I sit down now I feel like I'm at an AA intro meeting..
      Favorites
      lucky_cefiro
      you\'re not listening
      entelijint
      stop saying "yall"... i'm picturing you with a mullet.
      mullet+skyline=*shiver* i dont even want to think about it
      Originally posted by specialedition
      He ended up popping a tired and he failed at life.

Comment

• My name is Cuu
        i'm vietnamese/chinese and i'm 26
        i got a 90 gtst
        i love cars since i was 5 years old, always asking question about how to do it and what is this for.

GOT HID RETROFIT???

Comment

• Name: Greg Warren
          What I do: Full time Graphic Designer / Managing Wide format digital printers + part time student
          Why I'm here: Just purchased a 91 Skyline GTS-T

It's shipping in a week! Im soo excited.

PS. Any other Vic Skyline Owners hit me up!

Comment

• Name: Josh
            Ethnicity:Maritimer need I say more

What I do: I've done many things such as getting my commercial pilots license(however no work in the field thanks to the damn terrorists), but now I am an apprentice mechanic with GM at the moment. And yes I would rather be working on japanese than american junk but it pays the bills.

Why am I here: For the love of japanese cars. always have loved them always will. I am a huge Toyota fan and have just recently (last 2 years) been getting into Nissans and have to say I love them just as much as Toyota now. And of course who can deny the racing history of the GTR in a few words.... simply amazing.

Anyway I look forward reading more and being involved with the forum been really enjoying what I have read so far and its very nice to finally see a forum board thats not full of childish behavour.

Comment

• Name: Chris
              what i do: just finished University, do assessments on youths

hey guys, this site is a gold mine! i'm just now after years of school, looking to purchase my first fast ride. i'm not gonna bs you guys, i'm not well versed mechanically, i missed that boat when i was younger and its really been hard trying to grasp everything at my age. it seems you either know it by now, or not. i was hoping somebody could answer some of my newbie questions with minimal mockery :wink:

EDITED BY JZ:
              please post a separate thread with your questions. intros only pls.
              1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

• Sky_Davision Sky_Intro

Sky_Name: Philly D
                Sky_Age: 21
                Sky_Ride: Nissan Cadillac CTS(GTR) ...lol waiting for Skyline GTR
                Sky_Location: South Shore MTL OTP
                Sky_What I do: Cinema Film Student and other stuff
                Sky_Why I'm here: I used to be a Sileighty lover and still am but now im waiting for my skyline and sites like these are soo usefull when you need help
                Sky_bro 1 of 2
                \"Sky is the limit\"
                -Sky_Montana

Comment

• Name: shanw hawley
                  Ethnicity: fat white kid
                  What I do: o install car stereos and alarms and starters for now
                  Why am I here: to get info on my car and talk with other skyline owners/entuiests (SP*)

what do i drive: crashed skyline for now untill the other guys insruance company fixes it or i get a new one from redline
                  JZX90 & JZX81

Comment

• Name: Anthony
                    What I do: Mechanic
                    Why am I here: Well, where should I be!?!
                    Rides: 02 Sentra SE-R Spec-v, 2004 Honda Element
                    1998 Stagea AutechVersion 260RS
                    1991 GTi-R "Angry White Ghost" - FOR SALE

Comment

• Name: Darryl
                      Age: Well I wasn't around when they invented the wheel..but
                      What I do: Programmer/Analyst
                      Why am I here: I'm a grasshopper.
                      Rides: 90 Civic SI

Hello members.

Definately a newbie here and to the world of Skylines. To be quite honest I have only known of their existence for the past few years and that was video of one racing and ever since then have always dreamed of one.

I didn't even realize how accessible they are to get in Canada, can't wait to see one in real life. What got my attention were 2 Skylines for sale this past week on eBay in Canada and I went on a search and came across this website. This site has a great wealth of information ,really enjoying reading the posts regarding importing and what to look out for when importing.

Hope I come by some club events so I can actually see one up close. Look forward to hanging around here and learning about the Skyline lifestyle.

Comment

• Name: Kris
                        What I do: Video Game Designer
                        Why am I here: To save everyone from Satan. Or not.
                        Rides: 2004 Spec V.

Hey all, I guess my days of lurking might as well end.

I currently have a Spec V, but it just isn't suiting my tastes anymore - it's time to move up to a big boy car. Right now, I've got my eyes on a few GT-R's for this summer, so we'll see what happens.

Mostly I developed a love for the GT-R after members in my car club (The NECC, www.n-e-c-c.com) got a couple and I got some rides in them. Suddenly my Spec V didn't seem so high performance. Laugh at that all you want, but my car on stock factory tires was only 1 second behind two 300HP highly modified cars on very sticky street rubber.

In any event, it's going to cost so much to upgrade the Spec that I might as well just get a GT-R! Besides, at least the GT-R is driving the right wheels!

Comment

• Name: Dan
                          Ethnicity: Whitey!
                          What I do: Another IT guy
                          Why I am here: GTRC is the Mecca of Skyline owners and information in Canada! I've been lurking around on this forum from time to time while shopping for a GT-R and last month I finally bought an '89 GT-R, so I decided to join. I've grown up being a motor head, specifically with American Muscle. I never have been too keen on imports in North America, but Godzilla has always been my dream car, and is now my car!

Dan Hofman
                          DnA Garage - the performance gene
                          www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

• Name: Richard
                            Ethnicity: Cambodian/Chinese born in Thailand, raised in WA state.
                            What I do: Student at an Automotive tech school.
                            Why Im here: Lookin to get an R32 from Beautiful British Columbia. No, Im not mocking you guys, I date a "Surrey girl." Goin on 2 1/2 yrs strong. Im planning on puttin the car under her stats while I drive it, hehe. I currently own an 03 Honda S2000. Please keep the Honda mocking/bashing to a minimum, haha. (I see a lot of that here....but I understand.) Im planning to sell it and look into the GTR or GTS-T. Good to be here, hopefully I'll get to know some of you. I'll be in Surrey for pretty much all of April so I'll be Skyline shopping then. Please feel free to leave any pointers.

I hope posting this pic isnt a bad idea here, hahaha. Sorry fellaz.

Comment

• Name: Dario
                              Ethnicity: Italian Canadian
                              What I do: go to culinary school
                              Why I am here: skyline are the sickest car on the road most tunable by far, always loved them always will

Comment

• Me:
                                Name: carl
                                Ethnicity: white/english
                                What I do: car importer.performance parts dealer
                                Why im Here:
                                ive owned a r32 gtr r33 gtr and driven several r34 gtr over the years,the love of gtr's and other jdm cars and to help fellow enthusiasts to live their dream,as i can help them get their dream car and als supply them with pretty much any part for their gtr!!! to talk to like minded gtr lovers

Comment

Working...
                                X