• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Sean
    City: calgary
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    Job: Gas Bar attendent
    Why i am here: bought a skyline and needed to be part of a forum again. i used to have an integra and i loved talking with the people on team-integra and abtegs. So i joined a canadian skyline forum and have already learned alot.
    Chokehold Energy. Make 'em Tap.

Comment

• Name: Andrew
      Why am I here: I have bin learking on the forms for a while now (learned alot so far :-)) I thought I should finally join. I also thought it mite be a good time because i just ordered my skyline

Comment

• Name: Steven Dosen
        Ethnicity: Croatian
        Why am i here: Im here because im looking to purchase a gtr soon. Trying to learn as much information as possible before buying it. i've always been interested in car since i can rember and the skyline been one my dream cars. Can't wait to get, i really been needing a car to owrk on since i sold 1989 honda accord.

Comment

• Name: Pierre-Olivier Bélisle
          Why am I here: i have a s14 and swaping a rb26dett in it ... i think it`s a good reason !!!
          DrifterToyz Team

AV FABRICATION (514) 885-2884
          TK RACE HEADS (514) 920-0094

Runing me Broke RB power FTMFW !!!
          HELLAFLUSH offset is everything !!!

Comment

• hehe welcome!

do you often say:

"Controle Controle, Brakeman appel"?

where I used to work, I heard that about 20 times a day
            Marc-André
            _________
            2.2L RB20 GTS-T
            ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• Name: Stephen Mussell

Ethnicity: Ukrainian / Metis

Why am I here: :bow down: Nissan Skyline
              Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

• Hi

Me:
                Name: Stu
                Ethnicity: UK - English
                What I do: IT nerd
                Why am I here: Been a fan of GTR's since I watched the '91 Bathurst race on video back in the early 90's. Always wanted a R32 GTR but they were very rare over here in the UK and couldn't afford one. 5 years ago I went out in a friends R33 GTR. I got the RB bug and within a year I'd fitted a RB25 to my RS13 200SX and adapted the GTR twin turbos to fit it. A little while later it was dynoed and featured in a UK magazine running 405bhp, RB25 was still fairly stock. The engine eventually died and I needed a power upgrade so bought a RB30 bottom end and realised that the RS13's RWD powertrain just wouldn't allow me to use it effectively. Looked at converting the RS13 to 4wd using R32 mechanicals and then a R32GTR came up at a good price so I bought it....and here I am

Comment

• Name: Brett
                  Ethnicity: Caucasian
                  What I do: Heavy duty mechanic apprentice
                  Why am I here: I've been very interested in GTRs for many years now and i finally think im ready to take on owning godzilla. 8)

Comment

• wassup

Me:
                    Name: Patrick
                    Ethnicity: neon white caucasian canadian
                    What I do: work, breath, eat, drink, drive and lots of it
                    Why am I here: I love the skyline. It's my dream car and guess what !!! I OWN ONE

Comment

• Hi guys. I registered here a while ago, but just started posting now. I have been working on these cars a lot while I was in japan. Now I am back in canada and seeing the scene blow up here.

what I do: Tuner/Mechanic
                      How long: 10+ years

Yoroushiku ne.

Comment

• Name: Lance
                        What I do: Engineer
                        Why am I here: Long time reader, wanted to give back to the community

Comment

• Intro

Name: Frank
                          What I do: Good question...., Used to be a mecanic. Now I work at the Bank
                          Nationality: Italian Canadian
                          Where: Montreal, Quebec

Hmmm the car scene... well Owned a 94 BMW 318i, sold it. After that I owned a 96 Mercury Sable GS, scraped it burned the tranny , I currently own Acura Legend 91, which got me on the Japanese car theme done a couple things not much, just the things anybody would do sports muffler, short ram air intake, 17" mags..., then I acquired a Dodge Avenger ES (mitsubishi engine) which is now for sale picked it up to fix and sell if anyone is interested msg me, then I was looking for body kit for my legend, then I came across a GTR R34 complete conversion. Which got me hooked on GTRs, I was all into changing the body to that, till my younger bro said get yourself a r32 and convert it to r34. Thats what got me all started but..., I fell in love with the r32 body and i don't want to change it. Now I own a 1990 Skyline GTR, I put in R33 front grill, which so far all I did other than doing a tune up on it. Now thats all said and done I have to do the clutch and speedo cable Which if some one knows a good place in Montreal where I can get the clutch under 400$ for a 6puck let me know aswell. Non rebuilt.

BTW can't miss me while I'm driving my R32 is white with a small italian flag on the truck lid on the right.

Comment

• Hi

Thought i better introduce myself, i live in the UK and drive a pretty well modded R32GTR, 2.8HKS, T78, Stand alone managment, etc Oh and chassis number 148 on a 1989:-)

John:drive:

Comment

• John kopke
                              New to the GTR.
                              (O - O) S K Y L I N E (O - O)

1990 300zx- Rb25 swap in the future
                              1991 R32 coupe- Rb25 and a money pit.
                              2006 Porsche Cayman S- Im growing up.

Comment

• Hey what's up all.

Comment

Working...