X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Chris Snow
    Ethnicity: Canadian
    What I Do: Was running a painting company, currently working at Cypress Mountain, and moving into Banking/Financial Services
    Why Am I Here: I've wanted a Skyline since grad year. Almost 4 years later I'm finally getting around to buying one. I have an 01 Ranger for sale and as soon as it's gone (Sold or traded) I'm picking one up.
    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

• Me:
      Name: Peter
      Ethnicity: Just about as Canadian as it gets.
      What I do: I'm a lisensed Mechanic through the day (as of June '08). And after work i like to be anywhere other then stuck inside the house, doing anything other then fixing "crappy" cars lol...... I'm a Honda guy through and through and the R32 GTS-T i just bought is the first car i've ever bought that HASN'T been a Honda. So im pretty new to the scene (so please pardon my noob questions)

Thanks

Comment

• Name:e-rock
        Ethnicity: dirty american
        What I do: satellite tv installations
        Why I am here: cheap(er) alternative to buying parts from people in japan and the uk, +more info and people closer to home

Comment

• Name: Miguel
          Ethnicity: Flipino
          What I do: Automotive Service Tech. student working at CT
          Why am I here: Always loved Nissan's S-chassis, Z-chassis, and R-chassis. Currently owning my second S13 HB after getting in an accident and having my first one totaled... Hope to own a Z32 and a Skyline GT-R in the future.

Comment

• Name:Erich
            Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
            What I do: Student/ grounds crew manager
            Why am I here: Looking to see how the boys up above do it and get some helpful knowledge on a few questions i have.

Comment

• So I'm New HAaaa

Yea so i already sent the big guys an e-mail as to why i can't post. Sorry boys! I was skimmin around and found this and all my questions were answered.

Me: Born and raised in Saint John, NB. I bought a couple skylines in montreal and have just recently traded one of them whilst i keep the other. It's my first car with a turbo so i'm still new to that game and i'm not incredibly knowledgeable in the mechanics so bear with me if stupid questions are asked. I'm pumped about the car.. i only had it for a couple months before winter hit and it's going to be a great summer.
              I'm currently employed in the Canadian Army, CFB Gagetown..
              I'm 22 and yea.. anyone has questions ask me. I think i covered my bases as per introductions.

thanks all. looking forward to gaining some all around knowledge on the beauties!
              1995 Skyline GT-R V-Spec

Comment

• Name: Myles
                ethnicity:canadian
                Work: winter job dishwash at the keg making minimum wage and tips. Summer job build inground pools making 14 an hour and working around 60-90 hours a week. very good money for a highschool student so cant complain.
                Why am i here: Well im here because i have a serious addiction for cars, like its not even healthy how much i like cars. I also have been reading about skylines alot and think it will be the perfect car for my needs. I plan on buying one when the snow is gone. So i will be joining the winnipegers with skylines pretty soon hopefully. Also i plan on tracking it at gimli and doing auto cross.

Comment

• Name: Kevin
                  What i do: Car audio installer
                  Why am i here: To gain more knowledge in the ways of the nissan skyline and make my skyline run even better

Comment

• Name: Sean
                    What i do: Sub Sea Engineer
                    Why am i here: Im here because I have always had a love for skyline's and am now in a position to actually own my dream. Want to check some of the rides around and possibly find one of my own.

Comment

• Name:Jack
                      Why am I here: to up grade to a GTR, look for part for my s13

Comment

• Name: synth19
                        Ethnicity: American
                        What i do: Car Enthusiast
                        Why am i here: Love Skylines, looking to pick up an r32

Comment

• about me

name: Phil
                          what i do: currently working at a factory saving for school and a little for a skyline... heading into electrical engineering
                          why im joining: want to learn more about skylines so i know what to look for when picking one up plus who can deny the amazing look and power of the
                          r32 and r34...cough...r33 look like ass...cough like the engine though.

now for my immature side

Comment

• me

Name: robby
                            Ethnicity: armenian/born in canada
                            What I do: high school
                            Why am I here:i love skyline and hopfully i get one next year just looking for the right one for around 12,000 or less

Comment

• Hwood

Name: Jay
                              What I do: Automotive Interior Design/Eng
                              Why am I here: Always been a big Nissan fan and a Skyline enthusiast. Owned a 90 300TT and then moved on to a G35 which I modded with a Greddy TT. Hope to find a new project car 89-93 GTR.

Comment

• me

Name: Morgan
                                What I do: student/associate at futureshop
                                Why am I here: I have dreamed of owning a skyline since I first played gran turismo back on the psx, a few days ago my dream came true. I am now the proud owner of a 91 gtr :-D

Comment

Working...
                                X