• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me:
    Name: Josh
    Ethnicity: Canada
    What I do: Industrial mechanic
    Why am I here: I love my skyline gtr(r32)... and heuu.. I think its all...

P.S. I speak french, I dont use english really often.. so It's can be normal if I write like a disabled person.. hehe

thank you
    I'm not stupid, english is only not my first language! lol

Comment

• Me:
      Name: Max
      Ethnicity: Canadian
      What I do: Electrician, custom paint/build guitars
      Why am I here: i am looking to replace my current piece i call my car and i am interested in a Skyline. Although due to lake of mechanical experience and my desire not to pay for any mechanical work i was told by a co-worker to join up with this forum for advise.

Comment

• Me:
        Name:Tysone
        Ethnicity:Filipino Canadian
        What i do: A student at nait taking automotive repair tech.
        Why am i here: i have had an r32 gtr since i was 21. I've always been the kid always getting magazines about cars and have fallen in love with the skyline at a very early age. I'd say i was about 11 when i decided i wanted to get one some day. i want to meet people that have them and love them.
        1990 BNR32 (SOLD)
        1996 BCNR33 GTR

Comment

• Nameerek
          What I do: Psyco Gearhead..Love anything with an engine and a drivetrain.
          Car: I have yet to aquire a Nissan Skyline, but I will shortly, because i love them like the Sun loves the Flower! baha

Comment

• Name: Derek*

Comment

• Name: Scott
              What I do: Building Automation Systems
              Why am I here: Starting into the skyline scene, best forum i've found and excited to be apart of it.
              My Heros are Villains

Comment

• intro

HI recently purchased a 1991 gtst. THen i got manual for it, and then when I was looking for consult software,when I found this site, and all the info I need so then I desided to join the club cause there is a ton of usefull information here ,and everyone is very helpfull .

been working on cars for 9 years but only now getting in to imports. I also have 1985 ford bronko full size 6' stage 2 sckyjaker 3 ' body 38s lockers 5:13 gears 351 w truck avenger carb full locker back true track front, rollcage custom bumper 12000 winch. I been modifying that for many years there is to much to list.

2003 2500ram diesel with light mods, turboback exaust 130 hp chip, afe air intake and bladerunner engine intake elbow. My work truck .

1992 honda civic dx hatchback

Always wanted a skyline and here I m. I finally got one

Location edmonton Ab
                Age 26

Comment

• Name: chad
                  Ethnicity: caucasian
                  What I do: little bit of this..little of that
                  Why im here: just bought my first skyline and am here for good tech tips.

Comment

• Newb

Hello,
                    I am James Unger, 37 yrs old.
                    I live in Portland, Oregon.
                    I did Pro Rally for 10 yrs with a 1988 Celica All Trac (GT4), Gen 2 engine 375whp.
                    I had a 522whp 1993 mk4 supra for 2 yrs with only 65,000miles on it, baltic blue beauty!
                    I joined this site cause SkylineownersUSA, is very small with little info.
                    I now have a 1993 GTS-4 with RB20
                    Mods:
                    Walbro 255
                    Greddy intake
                    3" exh
                    Greddy boost controller.
                    We are running .8 bar
                    No dyno yet, just got car less than week ago.

Here are my goals. Keep it simple, keep it mostly OEM parts , Get as much power thats reasonable safe. I want to keep RB20, I love how smooth it is. I want to keep this turbo, I love how soon it makes power. It seems to drop off at 6k, but thats ok, cause it has a very broad power band (lots of power under the curve). I want it to stay a drivers car, not a dyno queen.

What I know and hear could be different things...Feel free to voice your opinions.
                    I hear the Turbo is Ball bearing center section and has ceramic wheel. That it is capable of 21psi but the life will be limited and could blow the wheel off. So I was thinking 19psi max for turbo.

Here are some ideas I playing with, for turning up the wick.
                    First step Wideband...no duh...then GTR Side mount IC. Then put on a Q45 AFM, which will lean out the injector signal, so put in bigger injectors to match the new signal. Then get a Rom tune ECU to clean up the mismatch areas and to remove the 180km speed limiter.

Pics:
                    www (dot) flickr (dot) com/photos/27581181@N03/

Comment

• greetings

Name: Nate
                      Ethnicity: My ancestors were white, german speaking dutch people that lived in russia.
                      What I do: Computer Technician
                      Why am I here: much like everyone else, want to better my knowledge by learning off everyone elses mistakes...and to share what I know when possible lol.
                      N8er

F*** Salt!

Comment

• hello to you all..!

Name: Svein
                        Ethnicity: Norwegian
                        What I do: Logistic
                        Why I'm here: generell interest and owning of a Skyline GTR.

Hello, I have just bought an 95 mod Skyline GTR V-Spec this car is one of just three road legal 95.mod Skylines GTR here in Norway.
                        I love this car have for many many years wanted one but these cars are so rare here in Norway, and if I should import one I would not get this road legal, very complicated rules here you see.

Comment

• Name: Adam
                          What I do: Student
                          Why am I here: Looking at buying my first Skyline and getting into the Skyline scene! So, here to learn and make some friends with my other Skyline enthusiasts
                          Originally posted by kengeroo
                          that's what I thought when I opened the package..
                          ...don't drink and ebay
                          '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Name: Pierre
                            Ethnicity: Taiwanese
                            What I Do: Student
                            Why I'm Here: Switching cars

Comment

• Name: Matthew Brown
                              Ethnicity: Honky
                              What I do: Business student (accounting/auditing;-) )
                              Why am I here: I have a single cam ka 240sx that i turbocharged as my first porject. it ran hard when it ran but its dead now - thanks to tendency to jump on the skinny peddle frequently and because we only have 91 octane fuel here in Newfoundland. I didn't pull enough timing to make up for this. In any case, i want R33 GTS-T. I always wanted to put a rb25det into a 240, so.... why not just buy a car with one already in it. I love the sound of the turbo inline 6.

Comment

• Me:
                                Name: Mikey
                                Ethnicity: Albanian Canadian
                                What I do: Run a family owned used car dealership
                                Why am I here: Always been a fan of cars especially the skylines and now that I have one I am looking to share in this great culture of cars. And as always, to learn something
                                Daily Driver - 2001 BMW M3 Imola Red

Weekend Getaway - 1992 Nissan Skyline GTR Bayside Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X