Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys, my name is Larry and I from Edmonton. i don't sport a Nissan but rather a Evo 9/GSX-R1000/1000RR but i love GT-Rs. I've had all sorts of rice rockets from ITR, WRX, RSX, MR2, GTI etc. but i think my quest will stop when i can find a legit LHD converted BNR34.

I'm looking forward to checking the scene and learning more about them

Comment

Name: Logan ( DJ CASANOVA )
      Ethnicity: Japanese / Spanish
      What I do: I CUrrently am the resident dj for PURE nightclub inside Cesars Palace as well as LAX nightclub inside the Luxor Hotel
      Why I am here: Got my first taste of import cars back in 99". Purchased a 97 honda prelude and built myself a 2.8 liter stroker motor for it. Then i watched my first drift video featuring none other than K. Tsuchiya and since then have been in love with the skyline facade . Never thought it would be possible to own one in the US until i ran into an ld friend who just so happened to get one in straight from japan. she is currently torn apart and in the process of gettin a make over ( OVER HAUL ). i need parts and information and that's why i am here.

Comment

• Me:
        Name: Caleb
        Ethnicity: Canadian
        What I do: I massage women and get paid for it
        Why am I here: So that i can one day own an R33 instead of my TT Stealth.

Comment

• Name: Barinder aka Bird
          Ethnicity: Indo Canadian
          What I do: Automotive Service Technician
          Why am I here: I always loved cars, i loved cars so much i decided on a career where im around them all day . I finally got the balls to man up and get a GTR. Then 3 days later, 3 of the best driving days of my life, some 18 year old dipshit in a minivan with his GF decided to take a left turn(going in opposite direction as me) RIGHT SMACK IN FRONT OF ME. I no longer drive a GTR . Sorry for the sob story but it seemed like i needed to write something here...lol. Look for a partout thread in the Buy/sell section for tons of Go Fast Goodies and anything else needed!

Comment

• Name: Matt
            What I do: Professional Photographer
            Why..: Been driving an R32 for some years now, and just looking for some tech tips and seeing what people are selling.

Comment

• Hello, my name is Jesse and i'm from Calgary Alberta I hope to get into a decent r32 coming up as a winter project.

Comment

• Brian Intro

I'm Brian, i'm 28 and I'm from Hamilton, ON. I've always been interested in Skylines and would eventually like to pick up a relatively clean R32 GTR as a project car. No room in the garage now as my current ride is a lightly modded 2006 Subaru sti, which I plan to keep for the foreseable future, but I love the GTR Canada forum and I'm learning a ton about Skylines.

Comment

• Me:
                  Name: Karl
                  Ethnicity: American
                  What I do: Mechanical Engineering Student
                  Why am I here: To learn more about these beautiful cars from an established and welcoming community of fellow enthusiasts.

Comment

• new to site

I have a 91 GTR i am looking for a parts list

Comment

• Sup!

Hey im living in US California, I do not own a GT-R but oh boy would i love one ...I own a 1992 s13 coupe and came to these forums in search for some r32 wheels.

Comment

• New Prospecting owner

Hey guys, looking for an r32 gtr coming from my NSX

Hope I won't be disappointed!

Comment

• Name: Alex
                          Ethnicity: Hispanic
                          What i do: Aviation
                          Why am i here: To gain as much knowledge from folks that love this car.

Comment

• Hello guys, I registered on this forum a few days ago but never posted, so here goes!

Name: Teddy
                            Ethnicity: French Vietnamese
                            What I do: I work in the Film Industry
                            Why am I here: I am currently building my new project, a 1989 R32 GTS-t Sedan, and would like to contribute what I learn over the course of building the car as well as gather information on certain parts of the car that I'm not familiar with (I've only built S-Chassis up until now).. Here are some photos of the build so far!

You can check out my blog here with more info on the build:

I look forward to being a part of the Skyline community at last!
                            http://teddydanh.wordpress.com

Comment

• Name: Greg
                              Ethnicity: Caucasian American
                              What I do: Enlisted in the USN
                              Why am I here: Always been into muscle and sports cars, just got my first skyline(GTS-t Type M) today actually. Gonna do some work on it, heard from a friend this is a good site to check out for it.

Last edited by Greg; 10-12-2010, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• Hey my name is Jon, 30, live in Saint John, New Brunswick. Just sold my FD to start a new along waited GTR project! I'm not new to these kind of forums so I will always search before posting! Looking forward to starting this project. Now it's time to hunt for an engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X