X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: ROB
    Ethnicity: mexican
    What I do: Doorman

Why am I here: because i love cars specialy imports. i've owned about 9 hondas and this is my 2nd nissan.

ABOUT ME: im into everything from collecting old school toys to building gundams. enjoy watching anime, sports and drift racing. i have about 700 movies including knight rider and dukes of hazzard all season. i have a playroom full of toys like he-man, tmnt, and spawns, a poker table and airbrush table. i go to LA atleast 3 times a year.

Looking to learn more about my car and get technical information, figure out where i can take my car for maintnance and maybe
    make some friends on the way.

MY RIDE: 1991 nissan skyline GTR Black.

FUTURE PLANS: Take my car down To L.A. for HIN in July OR Save some extra money and buy a Bike 600cc?

Comment

• New Member !

Hey guys!

Nam: Matthew- but just call me Matt
      Age- 19
      Ethnicity- Guyanese/Trini
      What I do- Full time student- Second year law student
      Reason I'm here:

Well for as long as I've known I have always been into cars, I didn't know a lot but after a while I started to do my research. My love cars probably started with my dad and my late grandfathers 1989/90 Chevy Cavalier z-24. I have deep love for those cars. My love for imports came in elementary school after watching the fast and the furious and I saw Leon's R33. I've done alot of research and always lurked the forums and read alot of topics and builds to get an idea of my own setup. Anyways my favorite imports are the R33, R34 and the Silvia S15

Anyways the goal for this summer is to hopefully buy an R33 GTR and start my own little build and eventually save and import an R34 or S15... Currently I'm driving an 03 Mazdaspeed protege which will most likely be my beater when I have enough money to buy my GTR. I joined the forum to make friends, and go to meets and to ask questions and learn more about skylines!

Comment

• Name: Taylor
        Ethnicity: Caucasian
        What I do: Build showcars, racecars, and do audio systems and tint
        Why am I here: I've always loved the Skyline, and always wanted one. I had the money, the price was right and there was one for sale not too far from me so I picked it up.
        About Me: I love my cars, every one of them starting with the bagged, widebody '04 Jetta GLI, to the '05 Pontiac GTO, or the lifted '02 sierra 2500hd, but especially the GTR. I spend all 7 days a week working on cars, if im not at work im probably working on one of mine.
        My Ride: 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR
        Future Plans: Fix the things that are wrong with my gtr from the prior owner, and dd the car.
        Last edited by Hotwing; 03-08-2012, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Name: David
          Ethnicity: Canadian
          What do i do: Working...thinking about going back to school
          Why am i here: I have loved skylines forever now and just realized i could maybe actually get one soon lol

Comment

• jaja's Introduction

Name: Lucas
            What I do: Engineering Student

>Firstly, the name jaja is a long story, but I'm stuck with it!

Why I'm Here:
            I am looking to own my first car! I am very interested in the Japanese 90's sports car scene and wish to learn more about the infamous GT-R from all of the knowledgeable people here at GTRCanada!

Hopefully you will be hearing from me more in the future.

Cheers,

jaja

Ps. Long live Godzilla!

Comment

• Name: Richard
              Ethnicity: Hispanic
              What I do: go fast
              Why am I here: I am in search of old school panasport g7s

Comment

• 1st post

2ravens2wolves' intro
                Name: Joshua
                Ethnicity: Canadian ( Kiwi/Irish/Italian )
                What I do: Acupuncture / Traditional Chinese Medicine
                Why I am here: Researching costs/benefits of GTR ownership !
                Future Plans: R33 GTR Baby !
                Distant Future Plans: 1k hp motor from RIPS racing in NZ

Comment

• Name: Fred
                  Ethnicity: French Canadien
                  What I do:University Student and work !
                  why I am here: To speak with real passion and to buy and sell Skyline parts !

Comment

• Me:
                    Name: Chris
                    Ethnicity: White
                    What I do: Clinical Engineering
                    Why am I here: To join additional forum to gain knowledge on RBs as well as chat and maybe see you in 1000 islands sometime! And since you can not flame me...I have rb25 in 89 240... sil80 in progress since we all know that skylines are big red flags in the US thought I would have a sleeper 240 but started adding to appearance lol

long time lurker (not lerker!) first time poster.. im mainly on zilvia

Comment

• Name: Jeff
                      Nickname: Freakshow
                      What I do: University Student / Skyline Obsessor
                      Why am I here: Been a member for a bit now, just never got around to posting. Mostly just cruised the forums for any Skyline info I was looking for or looked at the cars for sale. I've loved the R32 since I can remember, owned a sweet little 240 through high school always hoping it would transform into a Skyline haha. But now it's finally time for me to satisfy my craving and import a GTR and turn it into my own monster! Excited to get to know the GTRC community and hopefully get to a meet real soon!

Comment

• Name: Justin
                        What I do: Drift
                        Why am I here: Tech section isnt full of crap like other forums, these guys seem to know what theyre on about!

Comment

• Name: Corey
                          Ethnicity: Greek-Macedonian; Canadian
                          What I do: Racecar driver. (F1, JGTC, Muscle cars, Classic Supercars, Mythical RedBull vehicles, etc. [on Gran Turismo 5])
                          Why am I here: I Joined 5 years ago next week but never made an intro for myself. Wanted a skyline since I was a kid but insurance rates were too hefty for me, so i've been waiting til 25.. and also GTRC is mad JDM tyte, yo!
                          Double track drift, yo.
                          http://www.meh.ro/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/meh.ro5228.gif

(oo sκylιnε oo)

Comment

• Name: Adam
                            Location: NY, USA just a couple hours from the border.
                            What I do: Own and operate my own corporation, Rennessy Fabrication. I build and fabricate anything from automotive safety equipment and supension components, roll cages and tube chassis design, CNC composite mold along with the related CAD work, and produce a small line of rifle components. I also own a small kit car manufacturing company with products soo to be released to the public.

Why I'm here: I'm a member of numerous automotive and fabrication forums across the net. I have a friend who used to own an R34 GTR, then traded that for an R33 GTR. I fell in love with these cars and started searching various forums for the information necessary to maintain them. I also have a few customers with swapped motors in their vehicles and it's always good to have a strong community base to pull information from when needed. Who better to trust than the ones that own the actual Skylines in north america.

Comment

• Name: Jordan
                              Ethnicity: Polish
                              What I Do: Student
                              Why am I here: Been hanging around the site for a while, just made an account. Looking to get a skyline for my second vehicle, and this is definitely the place to be. The forums are filled with nice people and tons of great information.

Comment

• First Forum Ever

Name: Nick
                                What I do: Student in High School
                                What I'm Doing here: I am new in the import tuner scene andwant to learn more advanced things about how cars work and their engines, my favorite car is the Skyline and I'm also looking to buy one and my friend recommended me to this site to learn more about them. This site seems really useful for the things I want to learn about my future car

Comment

Working...
                                X