• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me:
    Name: Ronald Okuma
    Ethnicity: Japanese (nikkei)
    What I do: I work for a car exporting company
    Why am I here: I would like to meet people interested in sports (and non-sports) cars from Japan, like Nissan Silvia, Nissan Skyline or Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Let's exchange information and ideas! Feel free to contat me anytime!

Comment

• Gtr

signed up to get some info on gtr's. looking into buying one.

Comment

• Name: Juan
        Ethnicity: Latino/hispanic
        What I do: I am in the US Air Force stationed in Japan. I have been a nissan enthusiast since I was a kid. I been in japan for 6 months and I love this place. Skyline's were the only reason why I wanted to get stationed here but I quikly realize that Japan have way more to offer. I finally found the car that I was looking for. A 1989 nissan skyline GTS-T in mint condition all STOCK!! I only pay 3000$ for it and I have big plans for this baby. This forum is a great place to find answers to many questions that I have. I am glad to be here. Here is a picture of her.

Comment

• Name: mike
          What I do: military photographer

Comment

• Name: Sunny
            Just bought a 1989 skyline R32 GT-R looking to upgrading it. Wanted to see other peoples cars to get some ideas flowing.

Comment

• Name: Keith
              Ethnicity: English/German American
              What I do: Electrical Engineer
              Why am I here: An obsession with the Skyline GTR. Hoping to pick one up sometime.

Comment

• Name: Jason
                Ethnicity: white canadian
                What I do: mechanic
                Why am I here:well im a mechanic and have always liked cars/working on cars/driving cars. then when i bought my first skyline gtr, obviously i found this site and joined, lots of info, parts, etc. now i just bought my second gtr, a little newer, a 93. a lot better shape and some nice aftermarket parts, but the turbo's are blown and the engine may be done!! thats is why i am here, for some info, parts, etc

Comment

• Name: Nick
                  What I do: Multimedia Researcher
                  Why am I here: Whats going on guys, I used to live in Okinawa, Japan and currently live in Texas for school. I hope to move back after I finish school, but for the time being I'm here, in the USA. Well, while I lived in Japan, I owned 3 R32's; Two 2-door GTS-T's and One 4-door GTS that I put an RB25 in. I love Nissans and R32's. Ive had 3 240's in the Texas, one RB and 2 SR. Currently I own a 350z, but I'm looking to get rid of it soon, hopefully for an R32. The Z has coil overs, exhaust, wheels, body kit...so on, I just miss the R32 chassis. Well, hope to share some stories and get my hands on another R32, and talk to you guys soon!

-Nick

Comment

• Noob

Hey!

my name is Leah, 23, from Sherwood Park (Canada)
                    I've owned 2 skylines before but I just bought my first gtr and am loving it
                    I have lots of plans for it already
                    first is just boring repairs, brakes, tie rods, rotors, timing belt
                    painting my rims black (the guy before me made them half blue and half red.. yuck.)
                    one of my turbos is lagging .. but I'm going to make it a dual entry oversized single

new paint job and the interior will need to be cleaned up possibly painted.

so far that is all !

<3
                    That girl with the GT-R

Comment

• Hey

My name is Dave Hillier, I have been into the RHD scene since....my son and Yes The Fast and the Furious got me into it.
                      Current RHD-1989 Nissan Skyline GTR with Race On Wide Body Kit and r34 headlight conversion. Fully remote lambo doors pearlescent white with ghost flames and Hood "Skull" Airbrush.
                      Body Kit Complete, going under the knife for some tuning/mods next week. Still to do Tires and rims
                      My 12 year old sons ride-1991 Mitsubishi GTO
                      Nice to meet you all!

Comment

• Hey, my names Jack and I have a 1992 R32 GTR that steals all my money. I'm a 21 year old student at the U of C and I plan to use this website to learn everything there is to know about my GTR.

Comment

• Hello, My name is Matt.

I'm a prospective skyline owner. Ever since I was younger playing Gran Turismo and racing skylines have I always loved the car. I hope to hang out here on this forum and gain some much needed information to make sure I'm ready for the jump to skyline ownership and to have fun with it.

Comment

• i own a S13 convertible. active son240 member

i just saw a skyline i really liked in the for sale section, hoping to pick it up.

btw my name is jack

just want to say hi to you all

Comment

• im interested in this car

Parts Supplier: http://WWW.NAPOLPERFORMANCE.COM JDM Vehicle Sales: http://WWW.TYEEIMPORTS.COMNISSAN SKYLINE GTR T88 SINGLE TURBO, 2.8 Litre stroker kit.

but i cant seem to PM him and he did not left any contact on the thread.

anyone know how long it'll take for me to have PM ability?

Comment

• Originally posted by hoggie View Post
                                im interested in this car

Parts Supplier: http://WWW.NAPOLPERFORMANCE.COM JDM Vehicle Sales: http://WWW.TYEEIMPORTS.COMNISSAN SKYLINE GTR T88 SINGLE TURBO, 2.8 Litre stroker kit.

but i cant seem to PM him and he did not left any contact on the thread.

anyone know how long it'll take for me to have PM ability?
                                First off welcome! good to see a new toronto member,
                                a few things:
                                Wrong thread for this post and you need more posts to have full access to all the forums features.
                                What member are you trying to contact?

FYI id highly suggest searching the forum before asking any question im sure 80% of any question's a person has has been covered before.
                                Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Working...
                                X