Plan on GB: ProSport gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
    From the review i saw on the net. some are perfectly accurate and some are up to 2 PSI not accurate and same for TEMP gauges ( Should be around +- 7% accurate). But some review were in 2006 and they did improve the ''installation kits'' since 2006.Most of the poeple were saying that the sender or wire wasnt top quality and this could be the reason why the reading wasnt precise.

Right now i'm dealing something around 25-30% But euh..As of today, I don't even think there would be enought people interesting!

I could try to do ''something'' with STRI since they seem better know in the industry but it would depends on the price.
    any gauge group buy i am interested in...and for 25-30% off i would TOTALLY be down for these gauges...i mean...they cant seriously be that bad...did you see the features...insane...
    Fraser Valley Imports.ca
    (The Detailer)
    We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
    Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Any update with these yet??
      Fraser Valley Imports.ca
      (The Detailer)
      We aren't just Importers, we are Owners

Bike Project: Susie - 05 Suzuki GSXR 600
      Car Project: In The Making

Comment

Originally posted by DeviantRebel442 View Post
        Any update with these yet??
        The best discount Prosport would give me was 15%.. which I didn't found really good. Also, the fact that peoples didn't seems to0 much interesting by these gauges that wasn't 100% accurate.

I decided to check fro greddy/STRI gauges and found a good discount. Discount would be 25-30% off Greddy and STRI gauges. Minimum 20 gauges. Once, I have 100% of the info. I.E: shipping,price on gauges,quantity, etc etc.

Thanks,

And I hope this group buy will get more attention than the Prosport one.
        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Working...
        X