No announcement yet.

GB: Garrett GT2860's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered the same as you. You'll see more power than me as I didn't go all out on this build... I might see 450hp at the crank. When the market reaches firmly over 95 cents (to USD) I'll surely go for Carillo/cosworth internals since the JPY is not where I want it to be.
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

That's a good plan, I hadn't even considered the exchange rate.
      Does cosworth actually machine parts for the RB26? Is there a parts dealer you know that has access, or some online vendor?

My car is currently developing ~150hp with broken ceramics and oil leaking into the exhaust. Bought the car last month and I'm trying to get it up to spec, all the thoughtful mods have been made already (oil pump, oil filter relocation, new ABS, large FMIC, buying a tuned PFC today, all fluids replaced, timing belt, 3.5" exhaust, full tein suspension package, calcium battery). Planning on a 350whp build capable of 14s, and drives around town.

Comment

I can also get you any Carrillo or Cosworth parts you might want.

Originally posted by RGB
        That's a good plan, I hadn't even considered the exchange rate.
        Does cosworth actually machine parts for the RB26? Is there a parts dealer you know that has access, or some online vendor?

My car is currently developing ~150hp with broken ceramics and oil leaking into the exhaust. Bought the car last month and I'm trying to get it up to spec, all the thoughtful mods have been made already (oil pump, oil filter relocation, new ABS, large FMIC, buying a tuned PFC today, all fluids replaced, timing belt, 3.5" exhaust, full tein suspension package, calcium battery). Planning on a 350whp build capable of 14s, and drives around town.
        2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
        1969 Cooper S. Restored
        1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Any chance to post the tracking numbers? I'd asume based on the info that they were shipped a weeks after the payment dates?
          Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

Hey,

Mczues is making payment today and turbo's will be shipped out monday, they all arrived at my dropship location on thursday. He would prefer to ship them all out at once!
            1969 Cooper S. Restored
            1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

McZeus get your act together! I want my turbos

Comment

RGB, your turbo's are been sent out tomorrow.

Franc yours are been sent monday.
                ----------------

Mczeus you have a PM with bank information.

Mitch32 you have a PM as well!
                1969 Cooper S. Restored

Comment

Turbos received!
                  They looks great, solid packaging. Very happy
                  I'll post some pics as soon as I find my USB cable.

Comment

You guys were lucky since the dollar just fell back down to 86 cents on the 23rd . Keep us posted on the results of these turbos .

Comment

If someone has the patience, can you let me know how the -5s and -7s work? I am trying to understand the world of turbos and I need to start somewhere. google has done nothing for me in this.

noob cry for
                      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Still waiting for my tracking number... Anyone else out of the loop or haven't received turbos or tracking number? Paid in full since June 6th...
                        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

Sorry to hear that Nis! My turbos were shipped on 06/26. It was shipped from Titan Motorsports in Florida. Ben and Braden were in Cuba for two weeks, but they should be home now.

It might be better that you had to wait....
                          Braden/Ben I was wondering if you could give me a call. I sent my phone number to your sales email account. I opened up my second turbo and found out that the wastegate actuator is WELDED! If I didn't notice and installed it, I would have blown up the engine

Anyhow, I'm looking to get a new one shipped out on warranty due to manufacturer's defect.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by RGB View Post
                            Sorry to hear that Nis! My turbos were shipped on 06/26. It was shipped from Titan Motorsports in Florida. Ben and Braden were in Cuba for two weeks, but they should be home now.

It might be better that you had to wait....
                            Braden/Ben I was wondering if you could give me a call. I sent my phone number to your sales email account. I opened up my second turbo and found out that the wastegate actuator is WELDED! If I didn't notice and installed it, I would have blown up the engine

Anyhow, I'm looking to get a new one shipped out on warranty due to manufacturer's defect.

Rob
                            Wow, thats terrible quality control.

I also tried contacting JNS but no luck seems they are still out of the country.

Comment

Hey guys,

Back now, Titan drop ships products for us. As most companys won't to canada.

Franc I was told your turbo's would be shipped monday june 29th. But I don't think that happened.

Anyone who needs to speak with me please shot me a PM.

----------------------------

Rob, if you can take some pictures I will have this sorted out for you asap. I can't believe that!
                              1969 Cooper S. Restored

Comment

Hi Braden,
                                Thanks for the quick action. I've actually been in talks directly with Eric at Titan and we're sorting it out. I sent pictures to Eric, and they offered to ship out a fresh exhaust housing tomorrow and pay for shipping. But that won't be necessary:

It turns out the welded sleeve was stuck to something. Once we took a pair of vice grips to the actuator arm and pulled the *star* out of it, it broke free and now the wastegate moves very smoothly.

Long story short, maybe it shouldn't be legalized.

Comment

Working...
                                X