Cheepest R32 PRICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_melen View Post
    get a 240sx hatch. you'll love it. you're still too young for a skyline. it doesn't matter if your father is stephen hawking, you're not too good for a golf when you're 15/16.

"lol im not saying how far or where ive drived"
    -people who can't speak their native language properly shouldn't get skylines yet. "driven."
    im not saying im to good for it i just hate that car and btw i speak 3 different languages lol (Spanish, English, and Ojibwe) and the one i was tought first was spanish

"driven" than sorry i dont know if you have been reading what i said to rabbit but im sick as **** and my heads just spinning so not everything i say is gonna be perfect

Comment

lol man you are going to get yourself killed in a skyline as your first car... its way too much car for a first timer... not to mention you will have to put a ton of money into the car as it will be at least 15 years old.... chances are you will need new mafs and coils and a bunch of other things that will hit you when you least expect it... doesnt matter what condition you buy the car in... things go bad over time even if its just sitting in someone garage.... get a 240 or something....

91 GTR - 04 G35c - 91 celica.....

Comment

or at the very most a GTS-t Skyline....

91 GTR - 04 G35c - 91 celica.....

Comment

I agree with everyone, I know a person who didnt know what a skyline can do in the rain( hes not young just didnt know what to do with a RWD thats got boost) and now we jjust finished parting his car out not to long ago, I would buy a cheap 240 or something for a first time car, then theres not another skyline being parted!
          Soon to be Neo6 GTS-t!!!!!! Cant wait

Comment

"taught."
            and i speak 4.
            haha sorry now im just being a douche. i wish you well, but you really should get something cheap and basic for your first car. you'll save a bunch of money that you could spend on a skyline later on. good luck man
            I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Sorry, but saving money never turns out the way you expect it to especially at your age without a stable job. Smarten up and take it from people who've once been in your position. Don't end up like one of those people who can't afford the fat bill when something goes wrong, and have your car sitting until your 35. I'm sure then you'll wish you listened.

Comment

Originally posted by ObsessedGtrKid View Post
                i make tons in the summer cause i got 2 jobs one with my dad doing concrete making $10/h and another one at wall-mart making $8.90/h. so i should be able to afford it
                You MIGHT be able to afford a ticking time bomb GTR but you will be disappointed when it breaks.
                Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

You're really lucky. You would've had a new a**hole torn on any other forum.

Maybe you should go check out the "I'm young and I want a Skyline" thread, I think it's in general discussion. This topic has been beaten to death a thousand times over, and I suspect that's the only thing keeping the older posters from intensely flaming you..the fact that they're so damn tired of seeing these threads that they don't even bother looking anymore.

Oh, and contrary to what you may think, you aren't obsessed with Skylines. You're just momentarily infatuated..but don't worry, it'll pass.
                  03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

k no more flaming . im sure hes a good kid just a little lost.
                    kid trust us for the most part we have all been where u are , grab a 240 , drive , screw up , learn , have fun then join the club... think of it as a rigth of passage of some sort.
                    Oakville is going through it now .
                    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

We are just tryn to help you out man. That the end of the day it your choice really. I have had nothing but good things to say about this forum and the people I have bought/sold meet with. Its really not worth our time or yours to Bs ya. Get some driving time in save up some good coin and then you can fully enjoy a skyline when it "will need tlc".
                      Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Now why on EARTH didnt my first post of this nature go as well as this? As Kevin said above, I now have 3 new ash-holes from that thread...

and again I was in the same boat. You can find poopy cars that will die on you moderately cheap these days, and I had the exact same plans as you man.

I turned 17 in March, bought a 1990 Honda Accord 4dr for $800, even that on insurance would cost me over $400 a month if I were primary. I pay $210 a month I believe, as a secondary driver. I asked just for shts n gigs what a GTR would cost me, quoted at $650 a month. A MONTH!!! My mom pays around that for a whole year mafk!

So, my plan has now changed to the following.
                        - Keeping the Accord, as a daily driver now, and when I can afford a GTR next summer, I can keep the Accord as a winter driver!!

or you could sell your first car to pay for the Skyline. But as many here have said, its DEFINATELY a better idea to rock a less Godzilla-like car for your first, even if it's only for a year. Insurance and gas on GTRs dont make them friendly daily drivers, especially if you are daily driving a $10k GTR, which in most cases is a ticking time bomb and if it breaks on you, youll be S.O.L. on a car until you can win the lottery to pay for the repairs.

Hope this helps. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, I know quite a bit on the issue and can extremely relate to your situation.

Ryan
                        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

So when does the group buy start and how many people do we need?!!!

I need the cheapest R32 yo!
                          Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

Originally posted by GTR--J View Post
                            So when does the group buy start and how many people do we need?!!!

I need the cheapest R32 yo!
                            haha at least your wife is nice enough to let you drive her skyline
                            understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
                            oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

Heh dude, I make upwards of 50k/yr... thats about 30$/hr at 40 hours a week... and I still feel like I can't afford my gtr... Somehow I don't think
                              10/hr for 3 months of the year is going to pay for the car of your dreams. 240s are cheap and fun - plus they'll teach you how to maintain a car. I sold mine for 2500$. No doubt you could find another for about the same price.

Comment

where do you live? I need a spare dash.

Let me know when you make a part-out thread.

kthxbi

Comment

Working...
                                X