Cheepest R32 PRICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheepest R32 PRICE

Hey seeing how i just turned 15 i got my mind on saving up for a car when i get my license and since the only car im willing to drive is an R32 i was wondering whats the lowest price for one im assuming like $13,000???

you wrong a firend of mine is selling a BNR for 3,500 in etobicke
    and on average HCR32 and HNR32 go from 5000-8000 .
    13,000 is the a "higher average" price for a BNR32
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

and im not to sure why u posted this in the group buy section lol
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
        you wrong a firend of mine is selling a BNR for 3,500 in etobicke
        and on average HCR32 and HNR32 go from 5000-8000 .
        13,000 is the a "higher average" price for a BNR32
        wow i could buy a R32 before i even turn 16 lol i got like $2,000 right now but im gonna save up extra cause i know insurance is probally gona be a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
          and im not to sure why u posted this in the group buy section lol
          i dont know ive been sick for a while and evertime i look at the computer screen my head hurts and i lose vision lol

Comment

get a golf. a crappy one. for a grand. wait until you learn how to drive before you get a skyline. most people run into something with their first car. even if it's not big, you dont want to trash a skyline.
            I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Originally posted by m_melen View Post
              get a golf. a crappy one. for a grand. wait until you learn how to drive before you get a skyline. most people run into something with their first car. even if it's not big, you dont want to trash a skyline.
              +1
              grab a 240 or something RWD so u know what to do when it rains or snows and u find your self sliding into something , plus not hitting boost while this is happing will help out

Comment

Originally posted by m_melen View Post
                i allready know how to drive and no way in hell am i gonna drive a golf lol

Comment

How do you know how to drive when you are 15. Going with dad on a back road, or up and down the street doesn't count. IMHO You don't know how to drive until you have taken a real course like Bondurant, and competed on the track.

My first car was a 2001 Sentra, which I lightly cracked up twice, eventhough I had been "driving" since 12.

I ditto getting something slow and cheap to fix.
                  1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
                  2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
                  2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Phastwon View Post
                    How do you know how to drive when you are 15. Going with dad on a back road, or up and down the street doesn't count. IMHO You don't know how to drive until you have taken a real course like Bondurant, and competed on the track.

My first car was a 2001 Sentra, which I lightly cracked up twice, eventhough I had been "driving" since 12.

I ditto getting something slow and cheap to fix.
                    lol im not saying how far or where ive drived cause im not jepordising getting my license from cops that patroll forums like these and im not ever looking to race on a track i just want a skyline, i love the way they look, sound, everything about them i like even if its a rust bucket and dented i dont care im obsessed with these cars and just want one to drive around in and its the only car im willing to drive around in i dont know why but it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ObsessedGtrKid View Post
                      lol im not saying how far or where ive drived cause im not jepordising getting my license from cops that patroll forums like these and im not ever looking to race on a track i just want a skyline, i love the way they look, sound, everything about them i like even if its a rust bucket and dented i dont care im obsessed with these cars and just want one to drive around in and its the only car im willing to drive around in i dont know why but it is.
                      what on earth are you goign on about? lol.

but listen its just not logical for you to get a skyline as a first car , u wont be able to afford to insure it let alone maintain it , gas is goign to rape your sh'it . even more so when u get into grade 11 and 12 when ull have little to no time to work to afford the thing . get a shitty S chaises and have fun when ur young . once ur done school or have the time and money for the car then grab it.

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT
                        what on earth are you goign on about? lol.

but listen its just not logical for you to get a skyline as a first car , u wont be able to afford to insure it let alone maintain it , gas is goign to rape your sh'it . even more so when u get into grade 11 and 12 when ull have little to no time to work to afford the thing . get a shitty S chaises and have fun when ur young . once ur done school or have the time and money for the car then grab it.
                        lol my heads just messed today and i might get a prelude v-tech but i make tons in the summer cause i got 2 jobs one with my dad doing concrete making $10/h and another one at wall-mart making $8.90/h. so i should be able to afford it seeing how my hours with my dad are good usually from 5am till around 5-7pm and at wallmart i usually only get 4 hours a day.

I was thinking of just buying a skyline and working on it till i was done school but i got no room for the car.

Comment

Originally posted by ObsessedGtrKid View Post
                          lol my heads just messed today and i might get a prelude v-tech but i make tons in the summer cause i got 2 jobs one with my dad doing concrete making $10/h and another one at wall-mart making $8.90/h. so i should be able to afford it seeing how my hours with my dad are good usually from 5am till around 5-7pm and at wallmart i usually only get 4 hours a day.

I was thinking of just buying a skyline and working on it till i was done school but i got no room for the car.
                          get rwd or aw/4wd learn how to really drive,

Comment

get a 240sx hatch. you'll love it. you're still too young for a skyline. it doesn't matter if your father is stephen hawking, you're not too good for a golf when you're 15/16.

"lol im not saying how far or where ive drived"
                            -people who can't speak their native language properly shouldn't get skylines yet. "driven."
                            I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

holy another fan boy getting a skyline thread..This, does not deserve its own thread.

Just save up and buy it, no one really gives a shxt.
                              Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X