Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ditto

Comment

I just ordered what people have ordered. There are too many variation of color and style, that's why I didn't get any extra beside the one I was going to use myself.
      Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by C-unit View Post
        I just ordered what people have ordered. There are too many variation of color and style, that's why I didn't get any extra beside the one I was going to use myself.
        that is very understandable

Comment

Just to clarify some points that may have been misunderstood. I am doing this on behalf of the OP.

1) These are NOT authentic Bride or Recaro seats, they are replicas.
          2) The photos are of authentic seats and digitally altered, they are NOT photos of the product you will receive.
          3) These seats are NOT FIA approved, or certified in any way.
          4) These seats are NOT from the same molds as the authentic seats. They are not from the same factory, not from the same manufacturer, and not from the same country of manufacture.

I will be keeping a very close eye on this thread, and I remove any further incorrect information.
          Sign up for GTRC Premium Membership and get 2 of the new GT-R Canada stickers!
          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/general-skyline-discussion/45662-gtrc-premium-membership.html#post437410

Comment

only removes my post. lololol
            RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

Working...
            X