Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

350$ Front mount intercoolers shipped to your door! (canada)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erm... So I got a set of 2-3/4 clamps off ebay.. Just came today, they're the same size as the bigger ones that came in the kit..
    I don't know how to measure t-clamps properly I guess..
    As far as I can tell, the kit originally came with 8, 2-1/4, and 2, 2-3/4 clamps, which means we need 8, 2-1/2 and 2, 3" clamps..

I've never had to measure a t-clamp, and my apologies for the mis-sizing.. Can someone else measure these and confirm what sizes we need?
    01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
    93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
    95 R33 GTS-T
    04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

Comment

• i might get this...http://www.nengun.com/blitz/se-intercooler-kit

Comment

• $520 shipped via ems 3-5 days i wonder if they will do cheaper for more..........

Comment

• I'm down on a blitz fmic group buy

Comment

• Keep us updated on the status of these orders. I sent the funds several weeks ago but would prefer to have my money sitting in my savings account if it means it'll be a long wait for these guys to get their **** together. Keep us posted.
            Justin
            Silver 91' GTS-t w/sunroof

Comment

• I vote you just order them anyway. Lol

I'm not bothered if I have to buy new clamps. At $350, plus new clamps, i'd still be winning so whatever.

Comment

• Any up date?

Comment

• Hey Mightyrocker, any updates with those clamps. Your last post was April 2nd., don't mean to be a pain but haven't received any responses via PM since I sent the cash. PLease let us know what is going on.
                  Thanks

Comment

• Hey guys!

Like I said I was away for a few days so I couldn't reply, for those of you who sent me pms I will get to them this evening as I am already late for work.

Basically where I am at with this is that they are "changing factories". And I have a bunch of emails that say "2 more days"
                    I'm getting pretty frustrated with this as they are ignoring my emails that ask about replacement T bolt clamps.

GTR intercooler guys, Apparently there is a good chance that your kits may no longer be in production, and if they are, they will be much more expensive (+150$). I have sent an angry email demanding specifics as I am getting beaten around the bush a lot here.

If they do end up being more expensive, I will try and hesh out a cheaper shipping method so that I can keep the prices on point. We only need 5 coolers to get this gb so if you are really antsy I can refund your money no problem.
                    Skyline hipster owl

Comment

• I'll hang in there.

I'd really like to see this work out!

Comment

• Okay guys

Bad news with more bad news

1st bit of bad news - Basically what I got from the most recent email they have successfully switched factories and are ready to produce new intercooler kits as of now.
                        BUT apparently the new coolers are more expensive to produce (not sure why) and My bill is about 80$ higher per cooler.

2nd bit of bad news - The factory is not set up to produce GTR intercoolers as of yet so those are on standby at best.

Therefore we can do 1 of 2 things, I am perfectly OK with refunding your money if you don't care for the increased price. Just send me your EMT info.

If you would still like to be in the buy I am going ahead with a new order as I am getting an oil cooler to sample for a future group buy. You need to send an additional 80 bucks my way.

Sorry boys, I feel bad, these buy usually go pretty smooth. Let me know what you would all like to do!
                        Skyline hipster owl

Comment

• *edited*
                          Last edited by Jezu21; 04-13-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• You don't just logistically switch entire production plants with no notice. These pricks knew they were doing this . they knew the inventory wasn't there but didn't say a word until they already had the couple g's of our money. I'm not impressed and want my money back just on principal. Besides all this crap they must have known they didn't even have a functional kit with these bogus clamps they've obviously been sending out for a while. They used t bolt clamps for that price to make it sound like a real deal but they don't even have the ability to use a measuring tape before they ordered a mass amount of tbolts from their supplier. I've been quite patient but won't play anymore games. I'll pm you my email and I would like my money soon so I can just do what I should have done and bought brand name for the $100 more and less stress.

At the end of the day its not your fault mighty and I appreciate the time invested on your end
                            Last edited by DrMango; 04-13-2013, 04:12 PM.
                            Originally posted by funkymonkey
                            You guys need to set up an RSPCS (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Skylines) and take a baseball bat to the heads of owners that bring disrespect to the heritage by being metrosexual knob jockeys behind the steering wheel.

Comment

• Sorry doubled down on mah posting skills today
                              Last edited by DrMango; 04-13-2013, 04:11 PM.
                              Originally posted by funkymonkey
                              You guys need to set up an RSPCS (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Skylines) and take a baseball bat to the heads of owners that bring disrespect to the heritage by being metrosexual knob jockeys behind the steering wheel.

Comment

• Well we have a few frustrated people needing intercoolers.

Perhaps we can come together and try and get a name manufacturer to do a group rate as the guy further up mentioned?

Again, Mighty, no hate towards you man. It's not your fault the manufacturer screwed this up.
                                Last edited by Jezu21; 04-13-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X