Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

350$ Front mount intercoolers shipped to your door! (canada)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with DrMango. This was a missed opportunity for them to get some good business from GTRC and their costumer service has let us down. I think we all appreciate the time you've spent trying to get this group buy through and no blame should be put on yourself. I'm in no rush to receive an FMIC as we're still receiving snow in Edmonton... I would be in favor of a brand name group buy though if it arises. In the mean time I'll pm you mightyrocker my info for a refund.
    Justin
    Silver 91' GTS-t w/sunroof

Comment

• Yeah @Jezu we need intercoolers.. The problem is for 430$ what brand could we come close to getting.. even at dealer cost the Blitz/trust ones are way more

@drmango Don't worry they don't have any of our money. Yeah I was having doubts that this was a surprise to them. They knew that a new order was coming in but I think as such a small purchase from this company they just did not care about us.... It is the way it is. No problem I will send your money back once i get pm.

@RB20 no worries man I'll fore it your way.. If there is enough demand I can get in contact with a higher end brand for a wholesale price no problem.

I am open to input, I would like everyone to be happy. I will still push the autobahn order through and 5 coolers or not I will make it happen for that price/cover the few extra bucks. If you have any ideas for intercoolers I can see if i can get a price.

Thanks for not raging at me guys, doing everything I can to get this sorted! I will contact blitz for a 5 pcs price =]
      Last edited by mightyrocker; 04-13-2013, 05:02 PM.
      Skyline hipster owl

Comment

• I would like a refund as I was waiting on a GTR Kit.

Thanks

Comment

• Lets try and get a group buy on those blitz intercooler a on nengun

Rb20-25 32-33-34 $323.21

Rb26 32-33-34 $727.22

I'm sure we can get them cheaper
          Last edited by cooke24; 04-13-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• I tried contacting nengun regarding a group buy, 3-4 emails, multiple phonecalls with no response....good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Robski
            do you really want something a guy with a Civic has?

Comment

• I had send you a pm already with my email. I had ordered the gtr kit.

I'm in on any fmic kit of a brand name where its actually in stock. I'm happy with a $700 kit
              Originally posted by funkymonkey
              You guys need to set up an RSPCS (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Skylines) and take a baseball bat to the heads of owners that bring disrespect to the heritage by being metrosexual knob jockeys behind the steering wheel.

Comment

• Id be in on a brand name name.

Till then ill send ya my info for the cash.

Comment

• Hey dudes,

Refunds are being sent as Pm's come in!

I can only do 2 per day so if it's a bit delayed that's why. If you still want to go ahead with the order let me know as well.

Too bad we all weren't in the 1st buy hey?

I am in the process of emailing Blitz USA to dry and get a temporary distributor form. where are you getting $323??
                  On their website they are 600$ US for a GTST one....
                  Skyline hipster owl

Comment

• Any updates on the t-bolts? Haven't checked this in a while, thanks mighty!
                    Originally posted by Robski
                    do you really want something a guy with a Civic has?

Comment

• I pmed you days ago
                      Originally posted by funkymonkey
                      You guys need to set up an RSPCS (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Skylines) and take a baseball bat to the heads of owners that bring disrespect to the heritage by being metrosexual knob jockeys behind the steering wheel.

Comment

• You could try ARE in Australia, as they make good custom tube N fin intercoolers -

http://www.are.com.au/techtalk/intec...MR.htm#Chinese Intercoolers

HDI intercoolers are tube N fin (scroll to no 8 pic for the kit) -

Best intercooler manufacturer and performance products from HDi Hybrid Australia Best intercooler kit since 1996 , hdi intercooler kit , hdi gt2 intercoolers, hdi electron

Dyno proven on a RB25DET powered Skyline for 17rwkw x 1.341 = 22.797rwhp gain (extra 1-1.5 psi) over stock SMIC -

HDi GT intercooler feature at HPi the top performance megazine for all importsnissan GTS R 33 www.hybrid-power.com
                        Last edited by Skym; 04-17-2013, 05:02 PM.
                        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

• Originally posted by DrMango View Post
                          I pmed you days ago
                          Hey kyle,

Sorry man.... I most certainly don't have one from you! Might have deleted it by accident or it just never made it? could you resend if possible and I will put you through ASAP
                          Skyline hipster owl

Comment

• The Blitz SE Standard Edition Intercooler kit offers superb performance to rival higher grade intercooler models.

Comment

• That's a sick price!

It's a turnflow style so it uses the factory side mount piping, which lowers cost. I'm down for that!

Comment

• nengun looks like a great deal. we should look into this for a group buy and see if we can get reduced shipping as its expensive.
                                I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
                                (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                                ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

Working...
                                X