• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 GTR Part out, LOTS of parts!

Updated on 26th of Aug - added parts list

Post #59
    Originally posted by Speeddm View Post
    Some one should jump on that engine. Its a good runner. Comp test cold is 142-147 across the board.

Taking offers on all parts

Lots of OEM and aftermarket pieces for sale

Buyer pays shipping, random parts missing - just ask and i'll get back to you asap, I check the forums daily and will update as I take more parts off/get pictures of parts

Still considering selling the complete rb26 - open to offers. May put in rolling shell. Compression results came back 142-147 across the board.

Will take any pics or video if wanted of any parts I have prior to sending them out, exact condition will be known etc

PARTS LIST:

Adjustable upper control arms (unknown make, red)
    Hubs with cross-drilled rotors
    Brakes
    Cusco tension rods

OEM Airflow Meter
    Air Intakes (a wire mesh type)
    Unkown part (what is that?)

OEM Cluster - 165,xxx (small crack on the bottom)

Buddyclub p1 racing 17s, w/ 255/40/17 z rated summer tires (cooper winters on in pic)

Tail lights/ Rear bumper

Complete doors; slight chipping on trim under glass on outside of one, one missing a mirror - fell off..

Rear seats

Rear quarter glass

Lots more just ask

Cheers,
    Will
    Last edited by skreamz; 08-27-2011, 12:41 AM.

how much for center and pas air vent shipped to v0r2k0
    - Adam

:
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Pm me details about the dash, shipped to v3g 2m5.
      (o-o) skyline (o-o) == 300zx ==

Comment

Just so you guys know Im building a little list and Ill just monitor the thread over the next week or so and decide whether or not I'll proceed with the part out. The car is sitting at a shop right now but if anyone has specific questions, I'll also be making a list and I'll make sure I check out everything asked about the next time I go see her (within the week)

Comment

Interested in the fully stripped shell with only rear and side glass. Don't need interior, wiring, suspension, or anything else.
          Originally posted by Snow
          Sure a condom holds water but you don't see me drinking from one.

Comment

Originally posted by BRN32 View Post
            Interested in the fully stripped shell with only rear and side glass. Don't need interior, wiring, suspension, or anything else.
            You don't want this shell, the whole front end is pushed over towards the passenger side, and there is a significant crack on the drivers side strut tower. I've been advised that it will require a pull to straighten, and replace the entire front clip.

Comment

I would be interested in the trunk w/ spoiler attached.
              You gotta pay to play.

Comment

Ya, saw the pics, need some sheet metal and glass for my car. Cheaper to buy a loss cause shell and use it to fix mine than go new oem. If you get enough interest in your parts, let me know a price.
                Originally posted by Snow
                Sure a condom holds water but you don't see me drinking from one.

Comment

i will take all the stuff in the trunk. I need all the liners and that kind of stuff.
                  Fully built GT-R

Comment

I would grab some stuff off you. But in all likely hood man you could part that car out in a week if your motivated. I got rid of a entire half cut in half a week mind you the prices were there to help it move fast but if you do this you could prolly get yourself in a skyline again soon. But like I said I would take a fair amount of parts off you man.
                    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Im interested in the center piece where the shifter is located shipped to Fl 33023

Comment

Originally posted by BRN32 View Post
                        Ya, saw the pics, need some sheet metal and glass for my car. Cheaper to buy a loss cause shell and use it to fix mine than go new oem. If you get enough interest in your parts, let me know a price.
                        Ah ok. I'll let you know if I start stripping it!

@cshepp
                        The other issue is pricing, once I have a list together I'm going to have to figure out prices..do you already have a list of parts you would like? I'm researching on the daily basis trying to figure out if I'm going to swap my motor to another shell or not..

I see what you're saying and to me it sounds like that would be the best route, part out and buy another stock gtr somewhere

I have a "demand list" for all spoken for parts, if anyone has sent me a PM or posted here, youre on my demand list and it's been updated.

Comment

Be interested in your oem cross drilled brake rotors
                          PM when you decide to part out
                          R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
                          Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

I need an rb26 head. No cams.

Comment

Yes I do have a list of things needed. I can even help you with pricing if your interested in that.
                              Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                              X