90 GTR Part out, LOTS of parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntaFX View Post
    Do you still have the pair of air vents?
    I do, but I'm just about to send out a message to everyone on the list to see if my list is current and see if everyone still wants everything they asked for.

Cheers!

Comment

Updated some prices and whatnot. I'll be taking apart any non crucial parts over the next few days, anything not required to drive or move the car. Some interior pieces and random stuff! Still waiting on final word on the front end damage to see how severe it really is.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

BUMP for the update, taking it into a 10x20 unit to start stripping it. I have a couple guys helping me with the tare down, could potentially have it stripped in a week, maybe 2 weeks, depends on work. Might have to do a night shift tonight.. I work service rigs by the way!!

Comment

What's the story on the exhaust? I'm needing a quiet a/m or stocker...
          jonesy

Originally posted by GT-R rated
          i should also mention. there's not really much you should cheap out on with a GTR. I bought my car knowing that i would never own it, because it will always own me.

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
            What's the story on the exhaust? I'm needing a quiet a/m or stocker...
            No offers on the exhaust yet, not sure what it is yet though either. I'll let you know within the week here

Just got thrown on night shift last night with no warning, all of us in the same boat... up since 7am yesterday lol... Did get it to the spot where I'm stripping it just need a day off work. But then again I've been off work for a bit due to the weather and it's nice to be able to work right now, because most of the service rigs aren't... too muddy.

Anyways.. some shitty weather is bound to come along and I'll have a day off or two coming up, and I have a couple people willing to help me strip the car, so it's getting done soon nonetheless!

For now, I'm off to bed lol...

Cheers,
            Will

Comment

Thanks bro!! when you had the car on the road, was it a pretty quiet exhaust? I got tagged with a 30 day fixit ticket for my "loud" exhaust...
              jonesy

Originally posted by GT-R rated
              i should also mention. there's not really much you should cheap out on with a GTR. I bought my car knowing that i would never own it, because it will always own me.

Comment

Thanks bro!! when you had the car on the road, was it a pretty quiet exhaust? I got tagged with a 30 day fixit ticket for my "loud" exhaust...
                It sounds nice.. it's 3 or 3.5 inch though.. I finally got a day off and I'll be there stripping some parts today

Cheers

Comment

I still don't have a solid sale on the motor so I'm not pulling the exhaust.. The car is being stripped right now parts are available.

Comment

Bump.. took some pics for you guys!

Comment

Not sure you`d want this exhaust then...lol!

Comment

Didn't have time to wade thru this thread but is the Trust shift knob still avail? Which one is it?

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post
                          Didn't have time to wade thru this thread but is the Trust shift knob still avail? Which one is it?
                          PMd ya!

Comment

Fuel pump

How much for fuel pump? Does it come to regulator valve? How many kms and how much shipped to s4l0a4

Comment

Some one should jump on that engine. Its a good runner. Comp test cold is 142-147 across the board.
                              You can't fix stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Speeddm View Post
                                Some one should jump on that engine. Its a good runner. Comp test cold is 142-147 across the board.
                                Thanks Dave!
                                Last edited by skreamz; 08-07-2011, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X