No announcement yet.

90 GTR Part out, LOTS of parts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have the master cylinder available!?
    Pm me if you do and how much? N if it still works great
    TOP SECRET- 85%
    91 accord exr - DD
    R32 GTR - summer car SOLD
    R33 GTST (sold)
    91 civic hb (swap motor) - sold

Comment

Pm'ed about the "unknown item"

Comment

didnt see it in the thread but do you have the front passenger side axle?
        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

how much rear seats?

Comment

i need the right corner light with the wire and bulb socket do yo have this ?

Comment

Can you sell both maf harness? need to ship to N9E1X4, please pm
              Godzilla - 哥斯拉 - ゴジラ - گودزیلا - Годзилла - גודזילה

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

I'm interested in the rear bumper skin if you still have it, and are willing to ship to California at my expense.

Comment

Originally posted by skreamz View Post
                  I got ****** out of a deal from KD7eek, sent him my weather stripping and he sent me his garbage ones back... ******** because I didnt have a good picture of my car before I took off the weather stripping. DO NOT SELL TO US BUYERS!!!!

EDIT:
                  noticed I posted a response to that TWICE, but no amount of text can make up for the bullsh*t i put up with dealing with that guy
                  GT203, just to let you know, Will is lying. He screwed me. He shipped me weatherstripping with terrible damage that was not fixable: He sent me the stripping on the left that is all ground up and not even shiny. The piece from my car is on the right with only one damaged area (the reason I wanted new stripping) and Will TOLD me his were in good shape.

He also took a LONG time to ship these damaged pieces to me. He also did a TERRIBLE packaging job. He insisted I pay more money for shipping because he did not listen to me and use UPS which was half the price of the carrier he insisted on using.

He tried to make me pay with PayPal and gift the money but luckily I paid the extra fees myself and got the coverage from PayPal. I shipped him back EXACTLY what he shipped me and got my money back except shipping.

Get over yourself Will, admit you actually screwed me over. You have NO evidence to support your lies. I DO because YOU SCREWED ME. Grow up and be honest.

I would not have come down to this if you were honest about the quality of the parts in the first place!

Comment

Hey interested if you have the plastic molding around the guage cluster the part that holds all the light switch. Wiper. Am fm ect. Please let me know if you have

Thanks

Comment

Price of the ARC pipe shipped to V1Y 8J2?

Comment

hey you got the stock maf connectors? i need really bad xrpress shipping! pm me!

Comment

Ive sold lots of parts to lots of members, the only difference after my experience with you is that i thoroughly take pics AND ask how the buyer would like me to check for wear. Next time when someone sends me back THIER crappy parts in exchange for my parts, i do have proof now. U taught me a great lesson ZEEK

Furthermore, anyone who uses paypal is asked to cover their own fees OR send as a gift. I priced your package with 3 difference carriers as i do with EVERYONE.... UPS was NOT cheaper to ship to the states with the dimensions and weight, i have a record of everything and keep it for all customers. Please leave your yanky ass off my thread its to sell used parts not argue and attempt to defame my character. Gtfo

Originally posted by KD7EEK View Post
                          GT203, just to let you know, Will is lying. He screwed me. He shipped me weatherstripping with terrible damage that was not fixable: He sent me the stripping on the left that is all ground up and not even shiny. The piece from my car is on the right with only one damaged area (the reason I wanted new stripping) and Will TOLD me his were in good shape.

He also took a LONG time to ship these damaged pieces to me. He also did a TERRIBLE packaging job. He insisted I pay more money for shipping because he did not listen to me and use UPS which was half the price of the carrier he insisted on using.

He tried to make me pay with PayPal and gift the money but luckily I paid the extra fees myself and got the coverage from PayPal. I shipped him back EXACTLY what he shipped me and got my money back except shipping.

Get over yourself Will, admit you actually screwed me over. You have NO evidence to support your lies. I DO because YOU SCREWED ME. Grow up and be honest.

I would not have come down to this if you were honest about the quality of the parts in the first place!
                          Last edited by skreamz; 06-07-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR203 View Post
                            were not all bad in the us i was going to ask if you had a rear windshield aval.. hopefully you wont let that one guy stop you from dealing with us good customers in the us!
                            nah i still deal with people from the us just cover my bases 100% now. sorry for being hateful but there's idiots in every skin color, ethnicity, gender, age demographic, blah blah and certainly every country carries a wide variety of these variables lol can't hate an entire group of people based on actions from one!!

I PM'd most people back and made a few transactions, but mainly this thread is long and contains lots of information, still have lots of parts.

Comment

what uppercontrol arms do you have? is it for a r32 gtr front and back? please pmme thanks as i dont always check replies
                              We produced with spartan air.

Comment

Working...
                              X