X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have the trunk Carpet?

Comment

6boost manifold and attain cf exhaust shield are sold to me
      1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

Alot of other parts were sold.

All the parts that were purchased up to know have been shipped out ,fyi.

The fuel system was partially sold (injectors,rail,fpr sold)
        The rest of the kit which included bylon braided lines,fittings, swirl pot, bosch 044 pump,check valve and aeromotive filter.250$

I also have a couple of newer silicone hoses that are located under the plenum 50$

Shell has to sell ASAP , its a non rolling shell but can easily be lifted onto a trailer by 4-5 guys.

Please note that the items listed under the shell are included with the car and are not for sale.

Thank you.
        My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

looking to buy the Front strut bar. Sent you a pm but you havn't answered it.

Comment

dj i got my manifold today! the thing is beautiful! and it was even at my door before 930 just wanted to say thanks! buy with confidence boys one of the best sellers around

Comment

this is the most epic thread ive seen since that one where CDguy killed that couple in ottawa
              Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                dj i got my manifold today! the thing is beautiful! and it was even at my door before 930 just wanted to say thanks! buy with confidence boys one of the best sellers around
                My clutch and steering wheel should be in today!! Im following the tracking number every 5 mins :S

Comment

well thats where you went wrong! should of paid 167 for priority overnight shipping like i did on my doorstep in less then 20 hrs

Comment

Hell no lol Paying $60 for insured shipping is hella better then paying $167 :P Now I have $101 to buy more car parts

Comment

So question, does anyone know where I can buy an A-pillar twin gauge pod? Ive looked for weeks and got NOTHING. Getting really irritating...

Comment

Shell left yesterday I almost shed a tear...All that god damn work gone.

I'll be back in the gtr game after university ...probably with a badass r35

I'll try to make some time and take pictures of everything thats still available.

Scoop it up people!!!!!

Comment

So you sell your car for whatever you can get to pay for school and you're gonna come back with a badass R35. lol wuht? Strapped for cash shouldn't equal R35 brah :S
                          No build thread.
                          1991 nissan
                          El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Sometiems when building these cars you get to such a state of frustration you want to give up. Dj has done something very smart IMO. The skyline market is heading in the other direction, going down hill and he parted out his car and recouped what he could. Very smart man
                            Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
                              this is the most epic thread ive seen since that one where CDguy killed that couple in ottawa
                              You made me chuckle there, friend.

...what did happen to CDguy though?
                              1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

I believe I made a smart decision, but please guys lets not clutter up this fs thread.
                                Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X