GTR Homes in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTR Homes in Canada

Hey just wondering if ppl know about what nissan dealerships are getting them.

I know for a fact that the Nissan Dealership here in Victoria BC, we are getting 2, and 1 is sold and the other is prolly gonna have a bidding war like when the Ford GT came here.
    1989 GTS4....

I'll be watching for them. I work on the same street as Campus Nissan.

OT but does the owner of a red 4x4 240 coupe work at nissan? Has some sweet 4 spoke wheels and loud exhaust on it and needs some love!
    89 Nissan Skyline GTR SOLD
    02 Infiniti Q45
    00 Acura 3.5 RL

Comment

I was told yesterday that there are approx only 40-50 coming to all of Canada on the first run and around 100 for the US market. Only metro market dealerships will be getting these. So if you have deposits at smaller dealerships you are probly getting your money back and yes they have started bidding wars already as a person not named at a very large dealership in the states was going to be charged $90,000 plus a $30,000 premium fee if he wanted to buy the car from the dealership and that's an employee!

Official Pricing for Canada will come in March so I have been told.

Fairview Nissan in Burlington has deposits for 5 but unfortunitly they are not getting any so if you have a deposit there you might think about going and getting it back.
      - You don't know me, and you don't know my style!

Comment

I put my name on list (No.6) at Sherwood Nissan today. They are supposed to be the biggest dealer in western Canada. They said they are expecting to get 5 or 6 for this summer. A couple of the other dealers in Edmonton are only supposed to get 1 or 2 each.

Comment

Originally posted by hamiltonr32 View Post
          Official Pricing for Canada will come in March so I have been told.
          Its already announced:
          i stumbled across this company and there stuff looks pretty cool. i was looking into getting rid of the three gauges and putting in a digital screen that you could configure gauges on, and after many days of searching i found this! http://www.zeitronix.com/Products/dashdaq/dashdaq.htm any input?

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Originally posted by sti-tom View Post
            I put my name on list (No.6) at Sherwood Nissan today. They are supposed to be the biggest dealer in western Canada. They said they are expecting to get 5 or 6 for this summer. A couple of the other dealers in Edmonton are only supposed to get 1 or 2 each.
            they were actually number 1 last year for all of canada.

Comment

Regency Nissan is proud to announce that they are Vancouver's only GT-R dealer. See the GT-R at the Vancouver International Auto Show, March 29 - April 6th, 2008, BC Place.

Nissan GTR Engine
              VR-series twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V6.

480 hp @ 6,800 rpm. 430 lb-ft torque @ 3,200-5,200 rpm.

Dual overhead camshafts with variable intake-valve timing.

Cast aluminum cylinder block with high-endurance/low-friction plasma-sprayed bores.

IHI twin turbochargers, one per cylinder bank.

Pressurized lubrication system with thermostatically controlled cooling.

Nissan GTR Drivetrain
              ATTESA ET-S All-Wheel Drive (AWD) with independent rear-mounted transaxle integrating transmission, differential and AWD transfer case.

Rigid, lightweight carbon-composite driveshaft between engine and transaxle.

Electronic traction control plus 1.5-way mechanically locking rear differential.

Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC-R) with three driver-selectable settings: Normal (for daily driving, controls brakes and engine output), R-Mode (for ultimate performance, utilizes AWD torque distribution for additional vehicle stability) and Off (driver does not want the help of the system).

Hill Start Assist prevents rollback when starting on an incline.

Nissan GTR Transmission
              6-speed Dual Clutch Transmission with three driver-selectable modes: Normal (for maximum smoothness and efficiency), Snow (for gentler starting and shifting on slippery surfaces), and R mode (for maximum performance with fastest shifts).
              Fully automatic shifting or full sequential manual control via gearshift or steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
              Dual clutch design changes gears in less than 0.5 second (0.2 second in R mode).
              Downshift Rev Matching (DRM).
              Predictive pre-shift control (in R mode) based on throttle position, vehicle speed, braking and other information.

Comment

Originally posted by GTR_Nismo_bc View Post
                Regency Nissan is proud to announce that they are Vancouver's only GT-R dealer. See the GT-R at the Vancouver International Auto Show, March 29 - April 6th, 2008, BC Place.

If you go to their website now they have changed it to being "Vancouver's GT-R dealer" and not "Vancouver's only GT-R dealer".

Actually the only Nissan dealer in Vancouver is Southside Nissan.

But it show how shrewd and quick their advertising department is as so far it appears that they are the only dealership to even advertise the GT-R.

Comment

I had the luxury to drive one in Hong Kong last week,

Very very nice : ) Well worth the money ....

Comment

Working...
                  X