First one I've seen on the road....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First one I've seen on the road....

Had to do a quick double take last night as I saw a white one heading South on Blackfoot Trail in Calgary.

Can only assume it had come out of Brasso Nissan (closest dealer to where I spotted the car) so might take a drive by tonight to see if it's on their grounds somewhere. Will get my wife to keep an eye out too as she works about 4 doors down from Brasso.

I had convinced myself to hold off for a couple of years before looking at one, but seeing one on the road sure did get the 'I NEED one' juices flowing again!

So I stopped by at Brasso yesterday evening, and sure enough the White one was there. Turns out to be Mr Brassos own runaround :roll:

Also saw a Gunmetal one just getting picked up and also a 3rd car waiting under a cover, ready for delivery.

Only previously having seen it in the metal at the Autoshow, getting a real good look around the White one was pleasant 8)

Comment

Originally posted by skylineguv View Post
      So I stopped by at Brasso yesterday evening, and sure enough the White one was there. Turns out to be Mr Brassos own runaround :roll:

Also saw a Gunmetal one just getting picked up and also a 3rd car waiting under a cover, ready for delivery.

Only previously having seen it in the metal at the Autoshow, getting a real good look around the White one was pleasant 8)
      Cool. Let me know if they hang around the dealer long (i.e. waitlisters turn them down) and of course, if the dealer will sell them out of province.
      OnTrackDriver.com - Internet Community of Track Drivers

Comment

Originally posted by fire_n_ice View Post
        Cool. Let me know if they hang around the dealer long (i.e. waitlisters turn them down) and of course, if the dealer will sell them out of province.
        The wait list is huge at Brasso no doubt due to the fact they're selling at MSRP.

Comment

Working...
        X