Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SxyBeast View Post
    Agree 100%

I would love to discrace Nissan by dropping an RB into an R35 if I ever had the coin!!!
    That sounds fun! I still am attached to the RB, and kind of disappointed that the R35 doesn't have some sort of RB variant. The VR38 is an incredible engine in virtually every way imaginable, but straight-6 power is my preference.
    1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
    1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

Originally posted by ARC240 View Post
      That sounds fun! I still am attached to the RB, and kind of disappointed that the R35 doesn't have some sort of RB variant. The VR38 is an incredible engine in virtually every way imaginable, but straight-6 power is my preference.

If you think about it, you could sell the entire drive train of the R35 for $25k+ which would give you plenty of cash to go with your preferred RBXX swap. You could build quite the RB30/26 with that cash.

Or you could totally disgrace Nissan and go with a 2JZ instead.
      '95 Chrysler Voyager options: A/C, power steering, power brakes, cruise control, power windows, power locks, keyless entry, AM/FM Cassette, new tires, automatic transmission, yeah bitches.
      Future plans: 18" wheels, performace exhaust, cold air intake, CD player w/ Sub and amp(250watt), black light, big fluffy dice.

Comment

Originally posted by snatch View Post
        If you think about it, you could sell the entire drive train of the R35 for $25k+ which would give you plenty of cash to go with your preferred RBXX swap. You could build quite the RB30/26 with that cash.

Or you could totally disgrace Nissan and go with a 2JZ instead.
        atessa is the only reason most of us dont have a 2JZ under our hoods. After all, what good is all that power when you cant put it to the ground.

Comment

Working...
        X