No announcement yet.

My latest GTR ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To bad for those with PGC10, KPGC10, and KPGC110 can't go lol...

I'm sure he was just saying that even tho it's a GTR meet, he doesn't care if you have a GTR, GTS, or whatever trim if it's a R chassis it's welcome.
    14 VW Jetta TDI
    05 Sentra SpecV - winter beater -
    95 240sx (RB25DET powered)
    95 240sx ( powered)
    89 GTR - Money Pit -

Comment

Originally posted by collector240sx View Post
      To bad for those with PGC10, KPGC10, and KPGC110 can't go lol...

I'm sure he was just saying that even tho it's a GTR meet, he doesn't care if you have a GTR, GTS, or whatever trim if it's a R chassis it's welcome.
      Lol...

Yes - that is what I am saying ANY GTR or Nissan/Datsun connected to GTR history is welcome...

On another note;

There's a big meet at Cayuga - 1/4 mile - on May 15th...Da Silva Racing is running it (Mustang guys)

I am going to be there - it would be cool to have some fellow GTR back up - let me know if anyone is interested!

Comment

wow , i LOVE THIS car , amazing , congratz , BOSSSSSS STATUSSSSSSSSSS

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
        2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

Originally posted by vtknight View Post
          Lol...

Yes - that is what I am saying ANY GTR or Nissan/Datsun connected to GTR history is welcome...

On another note;

There's a big meet at Cayuga - 1/4 mile - on May 15th...Da Silva Racing is running it (Mustang guys)

I am going to be there - it would be cool to have some fellow GTR back up - let me know if anyone is interested!
          Hey VKT, If I can get out of work. I would love to meetup and go to that meet.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleDevilCRX View Post
            Hey VKT, If I can get out of work. I would love to meetup and go to that meet.
            Well - you live in Hamilton that is 80% of the way there lol...

There are many a 9 second Mustang gunning for me...it should be alot of fun - I hope to see you there!

Comment

There are many a 9 second Mustang gunning for me...it should be alot of fun - I hope to see you there!
              Drop me a pm closer to the date.

Comment

Looks very nice and clean.

Comment

Any new updates on the car?
                  gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

Omg I've forgotten to update this thread!

I guess i should move this to the builds section. I've since registered and maintain a blog: GT-Rblog.com

The HKS kit was sold off once I started researching it and realized the tuning scene for the car has developed to the point where the GT570 kit was pretty much obsolete. I didn't want to go full on Alpha or Switzer as my personal belief is that most bolt-on builds are essentially the same plumbing done with different labels. I've decided to treat the offerings as a buffet where I can pick and choose what I like in my budget and quality tolerance.

So, since the last time I've visited this thread I've been on a quest to free up ponies hidden in the convoluted oem plumbing designed to keep the car emissions and decibels legal.

What I've done:
                    Cast downpipes with cat delete (SBD)
                    Catted and resonated 90mm midpipe to keep the car from stinking (SBD)
                    90mm stainless exhaust (T1R)
                    1000 cc injectors (SIR)
                    800 LPH fuel pumps (SIR)
                    Big Ass intakes (Got Boost)
                    BOVs (GFB)
                    Cobb AP with tune by Ben Linney of GTC

Handling: started with H&R springs, ended up swapping those for KW sleeve kit and corner balance

Brakes: a Endless MX72 for track, oem for street

Wheels: started with ADV1 but now running Advan GT 20x11, 20x12 wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports 285 and 335. Huge suckers.

Body: Stillen urethane front lip, skirts. Godspeed CF higher rear wing, Top Secret CF diffuser fins

Interior: RSW CF hvac and window switchgear panels.

This is a really mild build and I'm pretty much done. Car is dyno'd at 640hp and near 700hp on e85. Compared to guys in the club with 1000+ hp! mine is a welterweight but I love the fact it's daily driven in the summer and gets attention everywhere I go.

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

^sex^

Comment

i just came

Comment

Calls the $100k car a welterweight haha. Imagine those of us with cheap 20 year old 500 whp GTRs. fly weight?
                          No build thread.
                          1991 nissan
                          El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Yeah that's be quite the bragging rights considering how much more work (including driver) they take to make that fast! Wonder if any will succeed
                            No build thread.
                            1991 nissan
                            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Originally posted by JZ View Post
                              COBB AP, intakes, injectors, midpipe, exhaust, tune and done.
                              This old post made me chuckle...

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

those wheels are amazing. 335 on pilot super sport is insanity, must grip like motherf*cker.
                                1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Comment

Working...
                                X