Lexus LF-A Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm kinda looks like a Supra.
    Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

here let me help you out.
      EDIT:

Originally posted by Snow View Post
      There's an BNR33 group buy...

No one bit.

I doubt they would on R34 either, although they are the pinnacle of the Skyline IMO.
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

i am down for a group buy for r34s and the visit to japan is not a bad idea at all. I bet you would have to stop by in Yokohama then, that is more like the car central.

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
        R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
          here let me help you out.
          EDIT:
          Mmmm my apologies. Let me rephrase myself:

There's an BNR33 group buy...

No one bit.

I doubt they would on R34 either, because the RB24S is the pinnacle of the Skyline.
          IMO I think that most fanboys are after the R34. Hell, most Skyline enthusiasts would love an R34, except for the hardcore racers where the saved weight of the R32 chasis is a huge benefit.
          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

You're all wrong!

This is the best Skyline. Not even my opinion, it's fact.

How can you say no to this Accor..err, Skyline?

03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

IMO I think that most fanboys are after the R34. Hell, most Skyline enthusiasts would love an R34, except for the hardcore racers where the saved weight of the R32 chasis is a huge benefit.
              All you guys can say what you will, but I think the R33 GTR is awesome... I just want an R34 because it's the "newest" and therefore has the most modern interior. I had my fun in my 32, but I wouldn't buy another. It would have to be a 33 or 34 GTR.

Comment

Friends don't let friends drive R33's

Comment

ahah this reminds me of that time when some nub was like "pure racing is at the heart of all skylines. hence why the r32-r34 engines were called RB "Race Bred"
                  in which i could not resist but to respond with this ,

Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
                    ahah this reminds me of that time when some nub was like "pure racing is at the heart of all skylines. hence why the r32-r34 engines were called RB "Race Bred"
                    in which i could not resist but to respond with this ,

Yea I can't see you being a big fan of that at all. Maybe this one with some custom paint and accessories:

Or perhaps you would enjoy this:

I just thought of a good thread idea... would you drive the car above you? Could be fun... I bet we'd come across some pretty funny looking/ruined cars...
                    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Yea I can't see you being a big fan of that at all. Maybe this one with some custom paint and accessories:

Or perhaps you would enjoy this:

I just thought of a good thread idea... would you drive the car above you? Could be fun... I bet we'd come across some pretty funny looking/ruined cars...
                      WINAR!

Comment

Careful..thread might end up getting locked for being pointless..

Comment

Thats why I haven't started it...

Buzz kill...

Comment

Hey man, I'm not the one locking the threads. In fact, most of my own posts are pretty useless.

Comment

In the last couple months I think I've only been posting in OT.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronisonfire View Post
                                In the last couple months I think I've only been posting in OT.
                                sig'd!

Comment

Working...
                                X