Spring 2010 will be funny.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring 2010 will be funny.

Friend of mine wanted to purchase my Jeep for his use. He placed a deposit on my jeep and is picking it up soon. So I found a new vehicle to drive in the winter. Will be taking ownership of it in the spring once mine is gone. Purcahsed from a buddy of mine. So yea.

Its got 224,000kms on the clock.
    V8 SLT so it seats 8 people
    4x4
    new tires
    new shocks
    comes saftied and e-tested and got a steal.
    And just to say gas mileage it doesnt have any. But I will be doing alot of highway very soon. and strangely the heap gets poor gas mileage.

Also the beige explorer is for sale aswell. 252,000kms 4x4, yr 2000. Car comes safetied and e-tested. new rear shocks, ball joints, and windshield. Pm if interested.

Oh and I can now haul a car
    You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

So your FRIEND wants a jeep, and YOU go out and get a 4x4? I'm confused lol.

Dude how much do all these cars cost with insurance per month lmao

Comment

That took a lot of brain power to decipher what GTR was trying to say.
      My brain hurts.
      "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
      i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

i also dont understand..

you bought a suburban..

and your going to have fun in it?
        Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.R View Post
          Oh and I can now haul a car
          In the luggage compartment!

Nice find!

Dan
          sigpic
          The Beaumont Connection

Comment

sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
            ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

OKay sorry guys tried to write it on my BB and Im still new at the whole internet on the phone thing hope it clears things up

Comment

I thought you had big plans for the jeep? Lift kit, trails with nate etc lol
                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

there is a monster of a suburban forsale here for 12,000, will go anywhere you want :P
                  44" superswampers, HUGE lift, stupid amount of money and work into it!
                  its basicly a street legal monster truck!
                  they are sweet big ass trucks forsure with tons of potential!
                  Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

Have fun when gas prices go through the roof...

TROL

Comment

The beauty of it being a car I drive when the day is not GTR friendly ie going to bad area's stormy weather etc. The gtr will get driven most of the time in the summer this will be just in case or if I need to move something which is becoming more and more common.

Comment

**** jeeps. get a real truck.. yota.

Takes alot to get mine stuck.

No garantees it'll get you girls though...

Jeeps are cool and all. They're very versatile and i have nothing against them if people actually offroad them. But I like something that not every 15 year old kid can have. not to many 1986 toyotas with solid front axle. custom fit i might add.

anyway

Comment

Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
                          there is a monster of a suburban forsale here for 12,000, will go anywhere you want :P
                          44" superswampers, HUGE lift, stupid amount of money and work into it!
                          its basicly a street legal monster truck!
                          they are sweet big ass trucks forsure with tons of potential!
                          Let's see a link to the ad, or some pics or something!

Originally posted by Rapier46 View Post
                          **** jeeps. get a real truck.. yota.

Takes alot to get mine stuck.

Jeeps are cool and all. They're very versatile and i have nothing against them if people actually offroad them. But I like something that not every 15 year old kid can have. not to many 1986 toyotas with solid front axle. custom fit i might add.

anyway
                          Aw hey I didn't realize Falcon had a second account!

I've seen a few 15 year olds with your truck. They're more affordable than the mid to late 90's model. Might not have the solid front axle, but I wouldn't be surprised (a bunch of guys at my highschool had them, they were pretty crazy into the 4x4ing, and that's almost 4 or 5 years ago now!)

That yota is pretty badass though. You should rattle can it flat black or something. Old faded paint says ew look at my old faded paint. Flat raddle can paint says look at my badassed-ness.

We used to have a Suburban back in the day. It was pretty sweet. I would never own one now... Gas is too much of a bitch in those things and you can haul/4x4 in things much better... (IMO).

And I would rock a jeep, but get it lifted etc and bring it back covered in mud and scratches all the time...
                          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Dude that paint is pretty new haha it's a girl color though, litterally. Truck was painted for my sister when she owned it in stock form

Comment

To be fair I guess the pics in that post show the truck when it's dirty.

As it should be.
                              DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Working...
                              X