Anyone have problems with RHDJapan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have problems with RHDJapan?

I am experiencing some problems with my order as they sent me the wrong item.

Anyone have problems with RHDJapan also? Tell me your story.

I have order quite a few things thru them with no complaints what so ever, hopefully its just a fluke
    Jesse
    1990 HCR32
    2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

Never had a problem. They are awesome.
      1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

fluke or not, I emailed specifically that I'd need a non NVCS intake cam and named out part number.. XXXXX 174 the day of ordering to CONFIRM.

I received XXXXX 172 which is for NVCS and I cannot bolt my cam gear on to it. I asked for a solution and so far they've been just playing the blame game by having 3 different individuals reply to me separately, asking the same questions over and over.

I have everything documented and asked for a full refund or quick exchange to the product. It has been 3 business days and no reply since my last request.

Comment

never had a problem and I've ordered lots from them.

TROL

Comment

great when there's no problem. bad when there's problems = a sh*tty company in my book.
            Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

I was being reasonable to their mistake, but what angers me is their lack of accountability.

Every other email response about the ***k up was same fuckingg the dog style as different people followed up every time!

Also told me I ordered the wrong part in the first place until I quoted them my own email to them fro 3 weeks ago that had the part number (of what I ordered) letter for letter IN BOLD.

They are a bit more expensive than most and I thought they'd get **** done properly and promptly. Sadly, this was not what meeting what they seem to make people believe. No updates via email regarding shipping until I asked for one after 2 weeks of waiting, not owning up their own mistake and blaming their own customer as a coup de gras.

Bra-FCUKING-vo.

Comment

I've never had any issue with them. I think I delt with a guy called Patrick?
                R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

dealing with three different individuals including a Patrick.

No reply since Monday (PST). WOW.

Comment

Wow I am sorry to hear this Mike. I realize that theres always two sides to a story, but in this situation it seems pretty cut and dry whos at fault here and they are not taking a very professional way of dealing with it. Three different people asking you the same question so that you might slip up? Thats is brutal. I only hope as a Sponsor here that they see this thread and own up to there mistake and fix it so that they can continue to be supported by the Gtrc croud.

I might just have to hold off on my order from them.
                    Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

I don't think they are a sponsor here?

The problem has gone out of hand, all I wanted was the item I ordered in December to be here instead of the wrong item I can't use nor sell easily.

Paypal dispute opened, RHDJapan told me :

" YOU DO HAVE THE cam you ORDERED, correct?

RB20DET (PART NUMBER) intake cam"

I responded:

"I do not, this item has the same as it SAYS right on the label: RB25DET with NVCS"

no response since then, ugh looks like I'll have to escalate the claim.

DON'T buy from RHDJapan. Some may have gotten lucky but I can assure you when you don't, it fuckingg sucks.

Comment

You are right Mike, I swear they were maybe before the site switched over? Either way it is unfortunate that you had the headache and the delay.

I have had two paypal disputes and both were handled great on paypals end. So hopefully you get your funds quick.

Question is who are you going to source them threw now?
                        Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

R32 GTR FULL SERVICE MANUAL DOWNLOAD:
                          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/faq/36-holy-bible-6.html#post467565

Comment

After I have spent quite a lot of money with them, I decided I would never again after they told me a part I wanted that wasn't listed was too small. They wouldn't get the part for me, and I've been a good customer of theirs. I only order from Adam at Feast. He's the best.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCaporaL View Post
                              Notice how they haven't had any activities since March 2010?

They didn't renew their sponsorship.

I have escalated the dispute as RHDJapan basically told me to **** off.

I LOVE so-called "businesses" that know nothing about customer service. Keep in mind, I was being calm and collective on the emails and asking for a simple refund or quick replace for the PROPER ITEM.

Comment

Working...
                              X