No announcement yet.

Anyone have problems with RHDJapan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup. thats a good way to lose a ton of future sales.

congrats rhdjapan!

Comment

Welp, scratch off another parts supplier. Perhaps a course on business management and customer relations is in order for the RHD folks.

Comment

Wow!! Always thought that RHDjapan was the 'sure shot" that could help you anytime but at a price! Sucks...
        03 lancer dead
        68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
        05 chevy silverado L33
        2010 crv Wife's ride
        1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

yeah, seriously rhdjapan.
          If you simply just admitted that you made a mistake, you would have side stepped this entire situation.

When a customer KNOWS the company made a mistake on their order...the very last thing they want to hear is the company try to blame the customer for the mistake or avoid responsibility. Start acting like a decent company and take some responsibility and maybe you will get back some of the respect you once held from all us.
          BB(Turbo) will spin like "24" spinnaz yo!"

To put it in gangster terms
          ---------------------------------------

"Right if you're 40 years old and have no sense of adventure go with ecu controlled boost"
          -evolutionm.net forums

Comment

Anyone working in the business field understands mistakes are inevitable. Coming to a reasonable solution, and doing so with respect usually offsets the error made. Better luck in the future.

Comment

When keepin' it real goes wrong.

rhdjapan had a simple choice...

Replace the customers parts free of charge and admit fault..........OR KEEP IT REAL!
              Originally posted by Paradis
              ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

The sad part about this ordeal is that I researched into RHDJapan for customer satisfaction and overall customer experiences. Everything sounded great online, so I took the plunge knowing I'd get what others received and have my product quickly and flawlessly. This experience has made me more angry, not because of my measly cam situation, but the fact many others in the future will have to experience what I went through. I hope this can give a clear insight to what really happens when RHDJapan screws with its customer.

To those of you that say: "Oh I never had a problem with them..." Yes, that's fabulous, but is it justifiable for a company of such standings to royally screw their customer when there is a problem? Think of an over-the counter drug that works great most of the time but when there is a side effect, the patient suffers a permanent damage from it. That drug, although awesome for most people, would NEVER be approved by FDA.

I used to own a business. When the customer wants something, even if it's not because of my fault, I tried my best to meet those needs even though there may have been a misunderstanding. I've had a few clients who were angry, turn happy at the end at a slight cost to my business, but that was worth it for me because the few hundred dollars is not worth losing future referrals on. You can call me stupid for that, but losing a few hundred bucks from an angry client led to referrals worth tens of thousands in the future.

There's a saying... 10 happy customers may refer you to one person, but one angry customer will go out of their way to not recommend you to 10 people.
                Last edited by M13; 02-04-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

it just goes to show you, daryl/adam or BUST
                  Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Well since daryls going to be in Toronto now at right drive I think it will be much easier to get parts and such
                    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

We are terribly sorry that this has turned sour for you guys. We have taken steps in the listings to make the listing as clear as possible. This is in the description of the listing purchased. Again we are terribly sorry, for the ambiguity. I am terribly sorry that we did not read/recieve the email that asked for RN174. In our haste to process the order, we just took the information from the shopping cart note that was provided. We are very sorry for this.

Product Specs
                      Brand : HKS
                      Product: Camshaft Nissan RB20DET RB25DET

Part Num: 2202-RN172 (ECR33)
                      Part Num: 2202-RN174 (HCR32)
                      Part Num: 2202-2202-RN176 (ECR33 Kouki)
                      Part Num: 2202-2202-RN171 (ECR33 Zenki,HCR32)
                      Part Num: 2202-2202-RN175 (ECR33 Zenki,HCR32)

RN172 Spec:
                      Side: Intake
                      Duration: 256 degrees
                      Cam Lift (mm): 8.8
                      Valve Timing : 115 degrees

RN174 Spec:
                      Side: Intake
                      Duration: 264 degrees
                      Cam Lift (mm): 9.0
                      Valve Timing : 110 degrees

RN176 Spec:
                      Side: Exhaust

RN171 Spec:
                      Duration: 256 degrees
                      Cam Lift (mm): 8.8

RN175 Spec:
                      RHDJapan
                      Phone: +81-3-3487-1415
                      Fax: +81-3-3487-1415

Comment

i honestly think a lot of you are quick to jump and say you will not buy from RHDjapan anymore. But a lot of people in this thread and a lot more have had nothing but good experiences with them. Are you going to let 1 minor slip up replace all the good occurrences.

For the record. I've never used RHDJapan. The only person i have used is Daryl. And dealing with Daryl was amazing and i would be quick as hell to deal with him again. Does that mean i won't consider RHDjapan, no. If they have something i need/want. An order will be placed.
                        sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                        ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
                          i honestly think a lot of you are quick to jump and say you will not buy from RHDjapan anymore. But a lot of people in this thread and a lot more have had nothing but good experiences with them. Are you going to let 1 minor slip up replace all the good occurrences.

For the record. I've never used RHDJapan. The only person i have used is Daryl. And dealing with Daryl was amazing and i would be quick as hell to deal with him again. Does that mean i won't consider RHDjapan, no. If they have something i need/want. An order will be placed.
                          A minor slip up? This was no minor slip up. Had they owned up and fixed the situation in the beginning yes. But they fought and fought and fought some more and then many WEEKS later they admit fault, on the 5th page of a thread on their lack of service, after multiple people claim they will not buy again. And even then, I don't believe they have offered anything to M13.

What started as a "minor" slip up was amplified into a pretty big mistake by poor customer service coupled with stubbornness. Hopefully they learn from this mistake and improve upon it to build a stronger business. I want to know as a customer that if there's a mistake it will be rectified. This is a prime example of that not happening, so why should I buy from them?
                          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
                            A minor slip up? This was no minor slip up. Had they owned up and fixed the situation in the beginning yes. But they fought and fought and fought some more and then many WEEKS later they admit fault, on the 5th page of a thread on their lack of service, after multiple people claim they will not buy again. And even then, I don't believe they have offered anything to M13.

What started as a "minor" slip up was amplified into a pretty big mistake by poor customer service coupled with stubbornness. Hopefully they learn from this mistake and improve upon it to build a stronger business. I want to know as a customer that if there's a mistake it will be rectified. This is a prime example of that not happening, so why should I buy from them?
                            Well as M13 seems to be your friend anything you say is obviously biased. I have purchased from RHDJapan multiple times over the course of a couple years and I have always had a great experience. I will still continue to buy from them. Also to some of the people instantly jumping ship if you can tell me one decently sized company that hasn't had complaints about customer service I would be surprised.
                            Last edited by Bignoga; 02-06-2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Well as somone who is unbiased, like myself, who knows neither anyone at rhd japan or M13, if i were looking for parts, RHDJapan would now become a second option, I would see if the part was available from another source which had only posotive reviews...the smallest of mistakes can ruin a company, thats how business works.

Fact of the matter is they should have swollowed their pride, admited they were wrong, and incurred all extra costs in the process of getting M13 the correct part which he origionally ordered. not only would this have made things good with the customer, but it would have given others more trust in the company "hey, RHDJapan screwed that guys order up, but they did an awesome job of correcting the problem, thats the kind of customer service i want"

When your selling items online, customer service is everything....price and selection can be matched....but outgoingness and customer service is what sets you apart.
                              Originally posted by Paradis
                              ^^ hows not being rich going? ...haters be hatin

Comment

The purpose of this thread was not to say "Hey, Don't buy from RHDJapan" but more like, "here are the facts from my experience, take your grain of salt w/ them and find out for yourself."

The reason is because I read preaches of how "great RHDJapan" was and yet nothing has been "great".

Oh also, apologizing at the end and actually NOT DOING ANYTHING about this case is extremely lame. Please take off your PR mask. If you guys were truly sincere about your apology, you would have contacted me or settled this paypal dispute.

SAME BS BP oil pulled.

Comment

Working...
                                X