No announcement yet.

Anyone have problems with RHDJapan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys. Maybe someone knows something about this. A buddy bought some R32 Nismo steering rack bushings from RHD japan which came in a nismo package. Upon installation, I checked the part numbers for comparison and they were the same. Anyone know of this happening to someone else?

Nismo Part number: 54440-RS580 ($75USD)
    OEM part number: 54445-05U00 ($35USD)

The bushings were purchased from RHD japan and the package is in fact NISMO with the correct part number but the bushings have OEM part numbers on them. Did we get ripped or whaaa. It's not about the money, just the fact that I'm using the same squishy junk for nothing.

EDIT:

I've used Nengun too but they're prices are whack. The part I bought was like $225 and finally came to $430 at my door with regular post. The part was smaller than my ignition coil cover.
    Last edited by NismoS-tune; 02-19-2011, 07:22 PM.
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

^^^ Sounds like you got screwed bud. At least from my perspective.
      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
        ^^^ Sounds like you got screwed bud. At least from my perspective.
        I dunno. Might be a nismo issue. If it's a RHDjapan issue, it would suck for them that my first dealing would be my last lol
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

Damn Franc, I would call them about it since that's what Patrick offered for everyone here "if there are any problems'.

Update on my case:

Still no refund, no progress, I've shipped the cam back almost 4 weeks ago.

My money's in purgatory.

Comment

I've ordered a ton of parts and my wife has ordered small surprise parts for me, and we've had no problems with them. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with them.

My last order was for a Apexi Power FC (D Jetro model) and they had forgot to send me the sensors, harness and nipples that was to be included in the sale. Now when it arrived two months later (it was on back order from Apexi) and I had noticed it, I sent them an email and they replied that they were sorry for the mixup and sent me the added parts later that week (EMS too BTW).

I've heard bad things about a ton of places and it's up to the end user to take the information and do what they feel with it. In this case, I'd still by from RHD.

Comment

Originally posted by EMAGDNIM View Post
              I've ordered a ton of parts and my wife has ordered small surprise parts for me, and we've had no problems with them. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with them.

My last order was for a Apexi Power FC (D Jetro model) and they had forgot to send me the sensors, harness and nipples that was to be included in the sale. Now when it arrived two months later (it was on back order from Apexi) and I had noticed it, I sent them an email and they replied that they were sorry for the mixup and sent me the added parts later that week (EMS too BTW).

I've heard bad things about a ton of places and it's up to the end user to take the information and do what they feel with it. In this case, I'd still by from RHD.
              so you have had a problem with them, which they only fixed after you told them about it... which is what is supposed to happen... but lately more problems have been happening.... hearing these types of problems causes me to not have confidence in buying from them... i think i will stick to adam@feast
              How many kids with A.D.D. does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Wanna go ride bikes...

R.I.P \'87 4cyl Rustang
              \'03 Dodge SX2.0
              \'90 GTR32

Comment

yeah adam or daryl = zero problem.

In this economy, I don't have to waste my time with half-assed businesses when I know I can get **** taken care of by legit ppl.

Live and learn, but I still want my money back.

Comment

Update.

As per Paypay's dispute system, once the seller received the product, they must notify Paypal so that it can proceed with the refund.

I just checked the tracking number of the camshaft I shipped back to RHDJapan.

Tracking Number
                  CC*******57CA

Please note that this is the most up-to-date information available in our system. Our telephone agents have access to the same information presented here.

Track Status

Product Type: International Parcel

2011/02/25 16:00 1548799,Japan

Item successfully delivered
                  15:33 1548799,Japan

Item has been received at the delivery office in the destination country
                  2011/02/24 11:59

International item released from Customs to Foreign Postal Administration
                  2011/02/23 14:39

Item has been sent to customs in the destination country
                  11:53

International item arrived in destination country
                  00:00

International shipment has arrived in the destination country

2011/01/31 09:44 VANCOUVER International item has left Canada

2011/01/25 19:25 RICHMOND Item processed at postal facility

Paypal is now ticked off at RHDJapan that they did not notify them ASAP.

I think this goes to clearly show what kind of a business RHDJapan is running. They tried their best w/ the apologetic PR on this forum, but yet if they were truly apologetic, they would have notified Paypal right away.

2 months, 160 dollars wasted on bureaucracy (shipping, customs, transaction fees) and I still don't have my money back or the proper cam I ordered in the first place.

I won't tell you to NOT buy from RHDJapan, but do beg of you to take all these information available and make your own decision. I just wish others, especially GTRC members to never have to experience this from this terrible online company.

Cheers

M

Comment

RHD sucks they hosed me on shipping charges twice and tried to add customs fee on 1 order, fedex told me they put bill to receiver. They suck.

Comment

ive gotten my orders from them without issues a few times now. With the exception of the retarded post office being unable to find my package and giving me somebody else's on accident
                      I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Working...
                      X