Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see. Congrats on the sale.

I like this sound -

My friend Maria came out to a Lambo event and I asked her if she wanted to go for a ride in my friends 1000hp Twin Turbo Lamborghini Superleggera, her react...
    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

• 3 weeks and counting.. Thank god for best friends making oil money, otherwise this would never become a reality.

Originally posted by victoriaGTR
      tire smoke makes my wiener tingle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wootang View Post
        I was fired yesterday. After 4 years of dedicated hard work to a company that has been growing 40% every year, I was let go by a manager because "the company and I no longer see eye-to-eye". I didn't receive a letter of recommendation, or even hand a shake from the owner (who is a family friend) saying good luck in the future. I must say, I'm a little disappointed with the way this summer has been starting to shape up.

Are you in the union ?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• No, I worked for a brewery.

Comment

• For sale, lightly loved R32 GTS.

1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

• Sick car to drift... No worries of the wall!
              Come on lotto!!! Daddy needs a whole lotta stuff!

Comment

• Are you moving to india? Well do I have good news for you (maybe)!

Datsun is back!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23313271

Comment

• Guy in a G35 pulls up beside me the other day. I'm in the work van, 2006 3/4 ton Ford E250. My van probably has 1500lbs extra loaded in automatic door parts. New guy at work sitting beside me starts talking about how much he likes the G35's blah blah blah. I say "Watch this".

So i put my left foot down on the brake and bring up the stall in the van. Now the "G" driving the G knows whats gonna go down when the light goes green. We both go darting out on the light change and after about 10 seconds ive got 2 car lengths on him untill i slow her down. Me and Buddy beside me are now howling and the middle aged suit and tie guy is left confused, and wondering why he thought his car was fast...

Hope you guys enjoy the story. It definitely still makes me laugh!
                  Last edited by MattiasJacobs; 10-17-2013, 11:30 PM.
                  Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

• Hello fellow GTRC users! Bonne nouvelle année!

Ca fait long temps. Quoi de neuf? How's everyone doing?

Happy new year!
                    1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Working...
                    X