Maritime Skyline's aka Skytimers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maritime Skyline's aka Skytimers

I am from the East coast,cape breton island, and just fishing for more maritime skyline's. The more resources for these cars whether it be parts or just whats up.....hope to see some maritimer's that share my love for the skyline......but this doesnt mean you cant post in this thread if your not a maritimer so feel free.... would like to do a meet some day if we have enough out here....I will call us......Skytimers...lmao
    Shawn H2ofield
    There's Nothing Wrong With Driving Right

Originally posted by street23 View Post
    I am from the East coast,cape breton island, and just fishing for more maritime skyline's. The more resources for these cars whether it be parts or just whats up.....hope to see some maritimer's that share my love for the skyline......but this doesnt mean you cant post in this thread if your not a maritimer so feel free.... would like to do a meet some day if we have enough out here....I will call us......Skytimers...lmao
    Hey there !

I will be a Skytimer myself in a couple of weeks. I'm moving to Greenwood on the 25th of August. I know there's already another guy with a skyline in that area too.

Keep in touch !

Etienne
    1990 Nismo GtR #283
    354hp - 292 ft-lbs
    -"And I thought my girlfriend was high maintenance..." -Etienne

Comment

kewl man....good to meet you and we should stay in touch . lol alot of ppl like my "Skytimers" name with the "There's Nothing Wrong With Driving Right!" slogan. I know it sounds a lil silly cuz there so little skylines in the maritimes as of now but i am designing a shirt as we speak.....

Shawn H2ofield
      Shawn H2ofield
      There's Nothing Wrong With Driving Right

Comment

I would definitely be in for a t-shirt...
        1990 Nismo GtR #283
        354hp - 292 ft-lbs

Comment

haha skytimers, i love it
          Tџяϊsмø

Comment

skytimer checkin in from Quispamsis, NB up for a meet anytime

Comment

there is four of us or so in the halifax area that i know of that are always up for a meet.
              Anyone know if Ryan Smith is hear?

Dan

Comment

Don't know the guy...

I'm only an hour and a half away from halifax. A meet would be awesome (once my engine is back in the car).

If any of you guys want to help, it's always appreciated !
                1990 Nismo GtR #283
                354hp - 292 ft-lbs

Comment

Oh! oh! oh! haha
                  im a maritimer... out west though... but Im from Moncton
                  Next time Im down*Next summer...we'll need to meet up for sure!
                  93 GTR - Sold
                  92 4 Door - Sold
                  90 GTS-T - Winter Beater
                  2010 Toyota Venza, Mommy Mobile

Comment

haha skytimers i love it i was thinkin of starting a thread and callin it ns20 (nova scotia skyline owners) but yea i know theres some serious enthusiasim on the east coast for them people love the whips we should all get together for the last big show of the year....should be the lowmotion show in oct.

Comment

not a Skyline owner yet..... but soon! when I do count me in as a skytimer from Saint John
                      90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

when is the lowmotion show in oct? my cars goin up pretty soon for the winter and i'd love to get out to a meet!

Comment

91blackgtr, I think you might of passed a silver one near the west side on friday maybe saturday? infront on the Honda dealer (For Motorcycles not cars)? lol (wasn't me, let my mother take it for a test drive, haha).
                          90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

Engine Removal

Hey Me again. I have messed something up bottom end so its time to pull the engine. Just wondering if there's anyone in the halifax / dartmouth area who could lend a hand?

Dan

Comment

I'm in greenwood and I'll probably go to darmouth this weekend....I've pulled my engine twice in the last month so I guess I could lend a hand.

When do you plan on removing the engine ?
                              1990 Nismo GtR #283
                              354hp - 292 ft-lbs

Comment

Working...
                              X