No announcement yet.

Maritime Skyline's aka Skytimers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

biggest skyline meet saint john has ever seen lol 4 whole cars!

Comment

It was good to meet everyone and put a face to a user name. Our goal over the winter is to make sure come the spring, we are not beaten by a domestic piece of crap Cobalt....

1990 Skyline GTS --- SOLD
      1992 Skyline GTR Lawn Ornament
      2004 Toyota Matrix XRS --Grocery getter
      1998 Mazda B2500 -- for sale
      2000 Honda Accord- Fully loaded winter beater

Comment

god damn cobalts. burn 'em all to the ground if ya ask me! haha
        90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

i refuse to underestimate anymore cobalts lol never again, the gtr is not king of the road haha

Comment

hello, anybody out there? is everybody hibernating or what? anyone doing any mods, rebuilds or anything?
            "It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary"

Comment

Yup. I'm rebuilding my engine. So far so good.
              1990 Nismo GtR #283
              354hp - 292 ft-lbs
              -"And I thought my girlfriend was high maintenance..." -Etienne

Comment

Gooday Boysssz,

Nice to know theres a couple of skylines in the maritimes, I own a Gunmetal Gt-r and im from the north east nb up in Tracadie-sheila. Anyway, just to let ya know, if any of you guys want to meet up next summer let me know. Im always up for an ride.

Also, Me and a couple of my friends(STI, Mazdaspeed, Marauder) might be planning a Newfoundland roadtrip this summer, if someone is interested let me know.

Spognera plutard
                90 Nissan Skyline Gt-r

Comment

Holy **** boys...I havn't checked this forum in a while and what do I find...a section for Maritime skylines...SWEET. I'm from Bridgewater NS. And I cant wait for spring to come so I can drive my baby again. I'm definatly up for a meet anywhere this spring. Lets keep this thread alive boys. Reppin for the Skytimers!!!

Comment

I'd definitely be up for a meeting and a newfound road trip :P

Never been there....Now the question is: body kit this winter or next winter....hmmmm.
                    1990 Nismo GtR #283
                    354hp - 292 ft-lbs

Comment

moncton might be a good spot for a meet in the spring, nice and central at least for the maritomes anyway.
                      "It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary"

Comment

Moncton is 4 hours away for me but I'll still be there...lots to do in Moncton. Damn I wish I had cruise control. The longer the drive, the more idiots in civics and sunfires wanna race. We'll all have to meet up in Halifax first and make a cruise out of it...sounds like a "road trip"!! woot woot!!!

Comment

It's pretty much 4 hours for me too. Where are you exactly ? I'm in Greenwood.

Originally posted by wingnutt View Post
                          Moncton is 4 hours away for me but I'll still be there...lots to do in Moncton. Damn I wish I had cruise control. The longer the drive, the more idiots in civics and sunfires wanna race. We'll all have to meet up in Halifax first and make a cruise out of it...sounds like a "road trip"!! woot woot!!!
                          1990 Nismo GtR #283
                          354hp - 292 ft-lbs

Comment

Cape Bretoner here, currently out west though.
                            Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

im driving my skyline this winter :'( well until i get my clutch and steering rack on my civ its amazing in the snow with all season toyo's lol

Comment

damn I been busy as hell lately haven't had a chance to check out this spot. so hows it goin for everyone?
                                90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

Working...
                                X