Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Called several insurrance companies. Here are the results for some in the Quebec region. They advised to use brokers, it will be easier.

1. Belair Direct: YES, quoted for my gtr 700$ 2 way
    2. MelocheMonnex & TDCanadaTrust: Want full inspection then might consider.
    3. National Bank: NO
    4. Desjardins: NO
    5. La Capital: Not anymore
    6. Industrial Alliance: They said they don't insure RHD anymore
    7. President Choice: NO
    8. La Personnel: NO
    9. Wawanesa: Will only insure people already with them. 1 way only.

Comment

holy snaps!!

any way i can get an address in quebec and insure a car there and actually drive it in ontario??

je sais comment parle un peu de francais....j'habite en montreal pendant quelque annes....

Comment

All of you have received pms im in need of help

Comment

Got meloche, monnex, etc...

500/year, one side (GTS). No apparisal, just declared value !
          ジョンフィリップの所有者、日産のスカイラインGTS のタイプJ

Wine red 1991 Skyline GTS Type J with Series 2 RB25DET, 3in turboback Tanabe exhaust line, Greddy ported intake, Trust FMIC, Blitz Blowoff and Nitrous Oxide - & - Nissan Sil-180SX daily/winter beater 8)

www[dot]cardomain.com/id/Dread_Specter

Skyline = 神

Comment

Originally posted by BobyYoo
            pit, did you call my guy at la capital??

i'm insure both ways, theft, vandalism for $550
            but only for the market value of the car.

i will get the car appraise soon... so we will see how much more it will be.
            Hey,
            Can I have the name of you ''guy'' ? I'm @ la capitale too and they quoted me 694 $ one year, one way.

I'm 20 yo with a very clean record.

Comment

I've got a good contact with insurances, since I work for a dealer and refer alot to them.

Give me a shout if you need the info, you'll need my reference.

I pay about 1000 $ a year ( minus a credit for storage ) so about 600 $ a year 2 way with interesting deductibles. All they need is the usual appraisal, to which I have another contact if you need it.

Rick
              Guy : "Dude ! hown much did you pay for your car ?"
              Me : "And how much did you pay for your girlfriend ?"
              Guy :

Comment

Originally posted by WRick
                I've got a good contact with insurances, since I work for a dealer and refer alot to them.

Give me a shout if you need the info, you'll need my reference.

I pay about 1000 $ a year ( minus a credit for storage ) so about 600 $ a year 2 way with interesting deductibles. All they need is the usual appraisal, to which I have another contact if you need it.

Rick
                Just an update here.

I'm working with a contact or 2 to try and get RHD cars insurred for us peeps in quebec. Since I work in the auto industry, we may have a certain leverage to get interesting prices....

I'll keep you posted for this summer...
                Guy : "Dude ! hown much did you pay for your car ?"
                Me : "And how much did you pay for your girlfriend ?"
                Guy :

Comment

this is insane. im looking at buying a GTR, and i was considering passing on it for now. A friend of my mother who owns a car dealer told her that a skyline would run me well over 3 grand a year in insurance. I think that bastard lied to her in hopes that id buy a domestic from him instead. :-x :-x im going to go call some insurers and find out for myself. side note. i live in Lachine too.

Comment

dont worrie about the mcdonalds just go in revers thats what i did once and got yelled at by a 70 year old lady she said it was dangerious and i could caus an accdent

Comment

Hey guys, I gotta Skyline and I live in QC too. Im having a hell of a hard time getting my ride insured. And you know what???? ( I am an insurance agent for ING ) Ok you got very cheap quotes guys, but you gotta make sure that you trully listed all your mods cause most Insurances companies wouldnt take you if they would know......... WE ARE QUALIFIED AS VERY BAD RISKS!!!!! .... If you get into an accident and an evaluator can tell that you lied in your quote, they can legally refuse to give you your money back!!!!! Take care for all of you guys..... MAKE SURE YOU ARE LEGALLY INSURED WITHOUT HALF WRONG INFORMATIONS...
                      Skyline rules!!!!

Comment

In Montreal, I asked around and it's less then 2200. Car dealers are usually unexperienced and probably has no knowledge for cars.

Comment

Hey WRick! Is it possible to have your insurance contact infos???? Im having a huge headache getting insured... I was with La Capitale ever since I bought my ride then I moved to Alberta for two years. When I came back east La Capitale told me they dont insured skylines for new business...... Thanks
                          Jeff ( Qc city )
                          Skyline rules!!!!

Comment

I'm with ING. I had the car appraised at $15000.00. I pay $640.00 per year for full coverage. The only thing here is that I also have an 04 Mazda 3 insured with them so they give a bit of a discount... 2 year contract by the way.
                            Brand new GT2860R-5 turbos - Blitz SS intake cones - Tein Super Street Coilovers 16 way - New leather shift and E-brake boots - Silly GTR billet lighter plug - LED guages lights conversion
                            - Greddy Turbo and Exhaust temp guages in A pillar pod - 3" Fujitsubo exhaust - 18" Gunmetal Tenzo wheels

- Royal Purple everything - New upper front suspension links - New belts - New tensioner and idelr pully - New timing belt - New N1 waterpump - New a/c vents

Comment

Hey, Ok im 18yrs old and only had my drivers permit for about a year.
                              Ive already had one car before never got into any accidents or anything. My Skyline is about to arrive but i just wanna know does anyone have an estimated price i would be paying?
                              92,94,95 Honda Civic
                              92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
                              91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                              92,93 Nissan 180sx
                              90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
                              89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

Originally posted by specialedition
                                Hey, Ok im 18yrs old and only had my drivers permit for about a year.
                                Ive already had one car before never got into any accidents or anything. My Skyline is about to arrive but i just wanna know does anyone have an estimated price i would be paying?
                                Figure on at least a couple thousand for full coverage (which trust me you want), considering your age and you're a male I'm assuming...
                                Brand new GT2860R-5 turbos - Blitz SS intake cones - Tein Super Street Coilovers 16 way - New leather shift and E-brake boots - Silly GTR billet lighter plug - LED guages lights conversion
                                - Greddy Turbo and Exhaust temp guages in A pillar pod - 3" Fujitsubo exhaust - 18" Gunmetal Tenzo wheels

- Royal Purple everything - New upper front suspension links - New belts - New tensioner and idelr pully - New timing belt - New N1 waterpump - New a/c vents

Comment

Working...
                                X