The Southern Ontario Skymeet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Southern Ontario Skymeet Thread

Alright boys and girls, here it is. I've recieved PMs from a handful of you so far about this meet this summer, time to put this into action so to speak.

Here is a list of everyone that has signed up already, if you're not on the list, shoot me a PM regarding if you're coming as well as if you're bringing other cars with you. I've got all of this stuff stored in my computer as far as attendees so I'd like to keep this as organized as possible while maintaining PEACE and NO silliness. I know a fair bit of you and if I think you're going to be doing stupid stuff like street racing, burnouts, ricer flybys, I just will just ask that you stay home. Im not trying to be a hardass but I know we all want this to be a fun day that doesnt attract negative attention to the RHD/Skyline community.

1. Oakville
    2. Turboed08
    3. BurlyR32
    4. gtrtt
    5. ruckusx2
    6. 4jo3
    7. ecokeRB20
    8. Vojislav
    9. G.T.R
    10. johnnyjohnny
    11. RixR32
    12. PureEuroM3 (?)
    13. Revv10K (possible)
    14. Phastwon
    15. CelicaKidd_205
    16. king_cobra
    17. MissModel (possible)
    18. MattiasJacobs + SRC
    19. cyberspyder (possible)
    20. bellis_GTR
    21. bignate
    22. raijin-xiii
    23. 93VSpec (possible)
    24. ARC240
    25. r33_gtst
    26. FastPAt
    27. yury_b
    28. Ry
    29. lucasmxz440
    30. Stiky
    31. rbartlett
    32. an4rk1
    33. Daniel1458
    34. Snake556
    35. shaz10
    36. Lord_GTR
    37. GTS-TGUY
    38. overboostedlebaron
    39. dubalik
    40. Bignoga
    41. xkylex
    42. fattony15

AS FOR THE LOCATION, we will be meeting at Square One Shopping Centre in Mississauga, in the northern most lot (across from Playdium), at 3:30 PM.

From there, we will depart north on Hurontario to the westbound 401, stopping at HWY 25 in Milton. There we will have a large lot to gather in for more photos. As well, I will make arrangements with the Kelsey's at that intersection for a large party, so those who would like to grab dinner can do so as a group. From Square One to the Kelsey's is a 29 km drive, decently long but not too much of a haul.

This meet and cruise will take place on Saturday, June 19th. If you are unable to make this date, I will be sure to set up a second meet and cruise near the end of August.

So SIGN UP!
    Thanks everyone,

Ryan
    Victory is on the horizon..

I might come just to see Rabbit.

Comment

I can go if it's August 1st or 2nd
      1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - For Sale http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sale/42338-92-gt-r-sale-kitchener.html

Comment

Originally posted by PureEuroM3 View Post
        I might come just to see Rabbit.
        ^___^ ur such a cutie .
        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

I might come just to see tom(pure euro m3)
          You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

This is going to be one hell of a re-union. Is the Alex man coming haha

Comment

I definately want to come to a Skymeet. May I suggest Bruce's Mill up in Stouffville. Nice picnic/park setting. Not a ton of traffic up there. Would be good for pictures.
              1995 R33 GTR Vspec - Sold
              2004 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 3R - Sold
              2013 Subaru WRX STI - Where is the power? - Daily

Comment

Should have the ride back up to snuff by then. Count me in Ryan.

Need a sweet location that's good for everything....cruise, meet, food, pics,...etc.

Come to Sarnia guys!

Rick
                '89 GTST - SOLD
                '92 GTR
                '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
                '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

Sounds good Rick, its been a while, how've you been?

For Tom and Steve, I've put your name up there, if you cant make it or are just joking around let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                    Sounds good Rick, its been a while, how've you been?

For Tom and Steve, I've put your name up there, if you cant make it or are just joking around let me know
                    Good, been busy with work, and finding a car thats worthy of restoring again. Its getting there, tons of parts to swap around. Will be painted soon and hopefully like I was never without one.
                    I'm actually shooting for it to be ready for the CSCS meet also, wish me luck!
                    No Skyline for you yet?

Rick
                    '89 GTST - SOLD
                    '92 GTR
                    '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
                    '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by RixR32 View Post
                      Good, been busy with work, and finding a car thats worthy of restoring again. Its getting there, tons of parts to swap around. Will be painted soon and hopefully like I was never without one.
                      I'm actually shooting for it to be ready for the CSCS meet also, wish me luck!
                      No Skyline for you yet?

Rick
                      Wow, that all sounds good, other than the workload Good luck with that! I'll be there on that day as well, maybe I can see it in action! and not yet...end of this summer/early fall is what im planning on, going to work my arse off this summer and hope for the best! :biggrin:

Comment

you guys are all lost we need a 2010 "skyline skyline" shoot like we used to do , its been like 2 - 3 years since the last one .
                        for all you nubs :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                        ( the ugliest one and the only one i could find on my comp =[ )
                        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

My car is not photo genic it just goes somewhat fast and reliably lol.

Comment

I'm probably down... Only if it's not so F'ing hot this year lol
                            Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

If I get my GT-R by the end of my summer school term, I'll see about coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X