No announcement yet.

The Southern Ontario Skymeet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

count me in. Is the date set in stone? June would be good, then try for another in august. I'm pretty much a solo skyline enthusiast. Don't know anyone with one and rarely see them east of the city. Mostly 32's.... I'd like to meet some other owners, and my car is back from the build so I'm good to go this summer
    R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
    Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

The date is by no means set in stone. I'll definately try and get a second big meet together as well, later into august. Myself along with a few others are eager to get out and do something like this so I figure 5 or 6 weeks from now is a good start.

We still need a location...If no one has any solid suggestions I will start googling around to find a place, starting with a meeting spot most likely in Mississauga (Square one).
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
        The date is by no means set in stone. I'll definately try and get a second big meet together as well, later into august. Myself along with a few others are eager to get out and do something like this so I figure 5 or 6 weeks from now is a good start.

We still need a location...If no one has any solid suggestions I will start googling around to find a place, starting with a meeting spot most likely in Mississauga (Square one).
        Historically SQ1 has been our meeting spot. I think it would be a good idea to stick with it. Everybody knows where it is and theres always lots of room.

Comment

Originally posted by bignate View Post
          Historically SQ1 has been our meeting spot. I think it would be a good idea to stick with it. Everybody knows where it is and theres always lots of room.
          and there you have it kids, Square One is our meeting spot.

Where are we going to be cruising to? Does anyone know of a place that is easy on the eyes (good for photos) that also can satisfy our hunger needs?

Comment

Originally posted by MattiasJacobs View Post
            I'm not exactly sure... I think he's trying to sell his car. He could be going out west, he used to always go every summer but stuck around last year. He was at my house yesterday and didn't say anything. I try not to bring up the car because I don't want him to sell it lol. Maybe he could speak for himself!
            haha umm yeah unfortunatly the car has to go. I want to free up some money and have a little more freedom. It's not easy to pack up and leave with 2 cars. Heading out west is still up in the air cause I'm thinking of going back to school.
            Anyways...I'll probably just ride along with Mattias or something if I'm around for the meet.

Comment

Might come with my 4 Door, no biggie.
              Oakville Skyline owner, of 1989 GTS-T 4 Door.

Comment

That weekend in June is no good for me, but if you have another meet up in July I'd try and make that.
                Too bad, I was pumped to finally meet some of the community members.

Comment

Originally posted by 93VSpec View Post
                  That weekend in June is no good for me, but if you have another meet up in July I'd try and make that.
                  Too bad, I was pumped to finally meet some of the community members.
                  What weekend in June?
                  1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R - For Sale http://forums.gtrcanada.com/cars-sale/42338-92-gt-r-sale-kitchener.html

Comment

Sounds good Shawn, and Pat, let me know if/when you sell, Ill put you on anyways.

AS FOR THE DATE, I'm going to set this first one for JUNE 12th OR 13th, depending on who can do what when.

I know some of you can't make this first date, so I will keep the list intact and set up a SECOND date near the end of August, so we can meet up again under similar circumstances and see the rest of the GTA community. Sound good?

Comment

Originally posted by SRC View Post
                      haha umm yeah unfortunatly the car has to go. I want to free up some money and have a little more freedom. It's not easy to pack up and leave with 2 cars. Heading out west is still up in the air cause I'm thinking of going back to school.
                      Anyways...I'll probably just ride along with Mattias or something if I'm around for the meet.
                      Good to hear!
                      Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

We've got 28 cars signed up, with a small handful listed as possible. This is a great turnout so far.

I'm going to set the date for Sunday, June 13th. If you are unable to make this one, I'll be sure to set up another meet and cruise in late August.

Since we've been lacking in suggestions for destinations, I will start going over maps and such to find a good cruise course and final stopping spot.

Stay tuned!

Comment

im down , but im not feeling this whole "SQ1" business ill meet up at the second spot though
                          or just blow by all you nerds on the highway ... either or.
                          =///.
                          i say do a loop of the 400 highways ie 401-404/DVP- do a photoshoot at the docks - Gardiner - 427- a scenic drive some where, forks maybe?
                          Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

The SON240 meet is this day... So it'll be a negatory from me as I am already driving two people to it. :/
                            Sedan Lover

1989 HCR32 Sedan
                            1990 HCR32 Sedan

Comment

i thought i already signed up for this but i guess i missed it lol

put me in as possible as sundays are somewhat difficult for me to attend.

Comment

Sounds good Dave, I put you on as possible. Talk to Jonas and some of your cousins too, it'd be great if they could make it out. I really enjoyed talking to your one cousin with the WRX that one night, I cant believe it but I forget his name

and no worries Chris, I'll talk to you on FB about the next one then

Comment

Working...
                                X