The Southern Ontario Skymeet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yayy I might actually be able to make the cruise
    I'm working til 4 so this is looking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by RixR32 View Post
      We're coming 100%.
      Anywhere specific the Sarnia/Londoner's are meeting up to cruise let me know!

Rick
      Iam a londoner! Would def meet up somewhere. Locations?
      1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• Good timing for gtrc to be down lol, this is the first time I've been able to sign on since wednesday

Were meeting at square one at 3:30 pm, and leaving for milton at 7!!

See you all there
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Hey if any Londoners/ Sarnia guys wanna meet up. Why don't we meet at like 12:30 or 1 at the Flying J in London. Its right by the highway. I know its kinda late to set something up but if people wanna meet I'll be there from 1 till 1:30ish?
          Daily Driver - 2001 BMW M3 Imola Red

Weekend Getaway - 1992 Nissan Skyline GTR Bayside Blue

Comment

• Fattony, I'm leaving London, I'll definitely meet up with ya there. Black BMW. aN4rk1, you wanna join in? We could get a nice little cruise going :P
            Originally posted by kengeroo
            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• Snake,
              Iam already in Sauga actually, doh! Well meet up when you guys are here
              1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• Who is passing threw London or going from london? I want to meet up!
                Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• Still going for tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                    Who is passing threw London or going from london? I want to meet up!
                    Looks like the London/Sarnia peeps are meeting at the Flying J at highbury around 12:30-1:30. I'll be dere!

Looks like you bought Chris's (raijiin's) GTR??
                    If so congrats!

Rick
                    '89 GTST - SOLD
                    '92 GTR
                    '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
                    '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                      Hey everyone...need your input

Tomorrow is forecasting a lot of rain and thunderstorms, I personally would do this meet rain or shine just because of my love for these cars lol, but I don't want to see a poor turnout because of the rain.

Would anyone have any problems with moving it to NEXT SATURDAY the 26th?? Or leave it for tomorrow...or both lol

POST YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE, THANKS!!

Ryan
                      Dont change it man, its too late now. We should just all collectively cross our fingers. I mean really, how often is the weatherman right? Its canada, it can rain on one street and be sunny on another.

Comment

• Hey Ryan, sorry i will not be attending because i have to be in vaughan for a bbq with my parents. Unfortunately I cant get out of this one. If you change it to next wknd I can definitly attend. Ohh and there calling for a thunderstorm so ya. anyway have fun everyone.
                        BOOST THEORY AUTOMOTIVE AND PERFORMANCE INC.
                        777 DUNDAS ST. WEST - (905) 232-3444
                        MISSISSAUGA, ON L5C 4P6

Comment

• Originally posted by RixR32 View Post
                          Looks like the London/Sarnia peeps are meeting at the Flying J at highbury around 12:30-1:30. I'll be dere!

Looks like you bought Chris's (raijiin's) GTR??
                          If so congrats!

Rick
                          Yup just got it! Ill see you there then. Im coming with a couple guys.

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• K guys I am going to leave it for tomorrow, a lot of people have planned for this as have I. Zaheer no worries man, we'll get you out to another meet. btw, I was at tiger the other day, the gentleman that was helping me had said one of the GTRs (32, gunmetal with white rims) was on hold for you, just wondering what you knew about the car as he said you werent 100%.

SO, TOMORROW (SATURDAY) AT 3-3:30PM, SQUARE ONE SHOPPING CENTRE, RAIN OR SHINE! DEPARTING FOR MILTON AT 7PM!

I have 40 spots reserved at Kelsey's in Milton at 8:30. Whoever is joining the meet is encouraged to join us on a cruise to Milton at 7pm

if the rain does come, and because of it the meet isnt the greatest, I'll organize another one in the weeks coming.

Thanks everyone,

Ryan

Comment

• London/Sarniaers lol are you guys gonna be going if there is rain?
                              Daily Driver - 2001 BMW M3 Imola Red

Weekend Getaway - 1992 Nissan Skyline GTR Bayside Blue

Comment

• Originally posted by fattony15
                                London/Sarniaers lol are you guys gonna be going if there is rain?
                                Oh yeeeahhh!!

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Working...
                                X