Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going rain or shine
    Originally posted by kengeroo
    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
    ...don't drink and ebay
    '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

• good to know, catch you guys at the flying j
      Daily Driver - 2001 BMW M3 Imola Red

Weekend Getaway - 1992 Nissan Skyline GTR Bayside Blue

Comment

• I have been procrastinating on this. I will be in attendance for this meet.

Comment

• if worse comes to worst we can relocate to an underground parking garage like other meets have done in the past?
          though I won't even be there til almost cruise time lol

Comment

• Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
            if worse comes to worst we can relocate to an underground parking garage like other meets have done in the past?
            though I won't even be there til almost cruise time lol
            yeah good call dont worry about the weather guys we have ways of getting shelter. Especially if it downpours because it wont last long that way. Just hopefully not while im driving since I'm on my R comps.

Comment

• Chris makes a good point. Square one does have extensive underground structures that we could use...they may be packed depending on the time of day, but there nonetheless!

So if you're one of the first cars there, look for a gunmetal honda lol -.- im wearing an HKS t-shirt too, so if anyone needs to ask me anything regarding tonight etc, you know where to find me.

3:30 boys, north lot above wal-mart. see you there!
              Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Just got the GTR all cleaned. The weather is absolutely beautiful here. Blue skies all around and a nice breeze. See you guys there.

Comment

• Sorry cant come now. Was just walking to my car to leave and noticed my car was key'd all up the drivers side.

To bummed to come now.

Ks†.

Comment

• K guys were in lot 6 at square one, closer to the zellers rather than wal mart!!!!

The sun is shining and its beautiful outside "knock on wood'

Come on down!

Comment

• NEW MEET SPOT. Infront of zellers north/west corner
                      1990 Skyline GTR
                      1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
                      CBR 600 Stunt
                      2001 Volvo VNL660
                      Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

• Green 6!

Comment

• In front of zellers parking lot 6

Comment

• Ended up stopping in at the Kelsey's. great looking cars guys.

Was to embarassed to show my newly discovered battle wounds.

Comment

• great night guys, glad those of you who showed up did! it was nice to see the nice turnout finally...i finally get my skyline fix ive needed for a few months lol.

Whoever has pics, Post them in a thread in the media section, we'll just contribute to the first one made. Im sifting through my gopro pics but I just see a whole lot of Chevy LOL

Comment

• I had fun today. Would have liked to see people actually show up that were supposed to though....

Comment

Working...
                                X