The Southern Ontario Skymeet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lord_GTR View Post
    found the problem in the supra, cyl 4 and 6 not firing at wide open throttle. 2 bad coils and coil connectors. will bring the supra if the parts are here by then.
    perfect, sounds good man.
    Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
    Dont forget to add me to the list!
    youre there lol, about half way down. someone wasnt able to make it so I put your name where they were
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• Originally posted by raijin-xiii View Post
      want a ride? haha
      Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
        want a ride? haha
        hahaha

Comment

• Alrighty everyone. Kelsey's is asking how many we will have attending after the meet and cruise. I have a reservation for 8-8:30 right now, but they are still inquiring how many will be attending. I said a ballpark of about 40-50, I know there are around 40 members here signed up, but there are a handful of others that are coming, not to mention the guests of the GTRCers. If we dont have that big of a turnout for the Kelsey's, I can always scale down the reservation size when we get there.

SO, if you are planning on attending the meal, Let me know by replying here in this thread with how many will be joining you.

Thanks everyone!

Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
            Alrighty everyone. Kelsey's is asking how many we will have attending after the meet and cruise. I have a reservation for 8-8:30 right now, but they are still inquiring how many will be attending. I said a ballpark of about 40-50, I know there are around 40 members here signed up, but there are a handful of others that are coming, not to mention the guests of the GTRCers. If we dont have that big of a turnout for the Kelsey's, I can always scale down the reservation size when we get there.

SO, if you are planning on attending the meal, Let me know by replying here in this thread with how many will be joining you.

Thanks everyone!

Ryan
            Me and the gf will be there.

Comment

• me & my friend eating too
              1990 nissan skyline gtr r32 - weekend driver
              2003 Cadillac Deville DHS - Daily Driver

Comment

• Hey Im from london and am looking to make my trip down there on saturday which is going to be ballin, if anyone is near and wants to cruise pm me and we'll meet up
                Daily Driver - 2001 BMW M3 Imola Red

Weekend Getaway - 1992 Nissan Skyline GTR Bayside Blue

Comment

• I might come with LordGTR, I'm getting my car detailed as we speak.

Comment

• Iam in for sure.
                    1991 Silver Skyline R32 GT-R - SOLD You will be sorely missed girl :'(

Comment

• Sooooo jealous! My car wont be ready until NEXT weekend (sigh). Maybe I'll drive up in my truck for an hour or two.
                      Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

• Ryan do you have a rough idea what time the group will be leaving SQ1? I'm going to be coming a lil later.

Comment

• Yeah Nate, our reservation is for 8, so we will leave Square One at 7ish

I have bumped the meet time back to 3:30 PM, Im sure you dont all want to be standing in a parking lot for 8 hours haha. Leaving at 3:30 gives us 3.5h at SQ1 then even more after we eat etc.

Comment

• I'll be eating, and I hope to have a lady friend along too, but I'm not sure if she needs to study for her exams the next monday or not

If not I'll try and bug one of my buddies to come along instead.

Comment

• hey ryan,

i will be coming along with my cousin ryan with his vspec provided that the weather holds up.

don't include us for the dinner reservation thou as we probably won't be making that.

thanks
                              Dave

Comment

• We're coming 100%.
                                Anywhere specific the Sarnia/Londoner's are meeting up to cruise let me know!

Rick
                                '89 GTST - SOLD
                                '92 GTR
                                '94 Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8TD LWB
                                '12 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X