Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still dont have my car back...not sure when i will...
    そう面倒 ...
    *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• stop being a negative nancy Jared just go take a shower tug one out.... Now you can say u joined the Haltec club lol and soon when ur not a broke ass raper you can join the big single club too

Comment

• most of those big single cars seem to have lotsa problems :P
        twins ftw!
        everyone knows single children are the worst, best to have 2 so they can work together :P
        Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• sorry man but so far my car tottaly blows your theory out of the water

luvz

Comment

• Haha, yeah yeah Cody. Soon enough i will be sportin' the big single turbo. I find out tomorrow if said haltec unit is causing my problems, or if it's something else. And yeah, twins are awesome and all, but nothing beats a single smokin' hot bombshell.

そう面倒 ...
            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• i dunno ive always been a fan of twin topmouts!
              I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• mmm twin tops!
                Need your cellphone unlocked to use on another carrier? msg me for details, fast quick and cheap.

Comment

• twin tops are sexy as sin..... and i would totaly do that, except there SO much more money..... plus id rather race a twin vs my car too see the differences

Comment

• well do it up against someone in van at mission, cause nowhere on the island has a real quarter mile :P
                    on a side note, r35's everywhere out here mmmmm seen 4 diff ones now! nissan dealership in SE has atleast 2 that i saw

Comment

• FML I WANT MY LICENSE BACK.

Who was at Zensport yesterday? I rode my bike by there I wanted to go say hi but I was embarassed to pull up on my bike lmao...
                      1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
                        .... plus id rather race a twin vs my car too see the differences
                        Ohh reallyyy?

Hey Jared, if you're still looking for parts, give me a shout. I have more RB26 parts than I need right now. I can help you out with the car too if you need it.
                        Dan Hofman
                        DnA Garage - the performance gene
                        www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

• jared buy my parts as well
                          shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• Jared buy me !

Comment

• lol, i already bought parts off you Sean, and Cody your not my type buddy...have to have boobs and girl parts lol. As of right now i dont know whats going on with my car, and i dont have any extra money for more stuff so yeah. no parts for me...just girl parts

そう面倒 ...
                              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• you need money to get girls parts too jared.. plastic surgery is also pretty painful i'm told..
                                shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

Working...
                                X