Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HKS_GTR- Is there any sorts of comitment to join? what sort of things are entailed, show n shines, track days etc?
    1989 GTS4....

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
      Hey bowes, where did you see the gunmetal GTR with silver wheels tonight? I drove out to Swartz Bay and back tonight. I think I might have seen you a while back on Government St. Gave you a thumbs up as I drove by.

I'm up for a meet/cruise whenever too. :drive:
      I saw the gunmetal one with silver wheels at Hillside mall at around 1:20pm on monday...my car was parked at the time while i was in the food court haha

yaaa a meet soon would be cool...im stoked seeing as i just got a bunch fixed tonight!!
      1991 Skyline GTS-T DRIFT BUILD
      1990 Skyline GTR-32 RIP...stupid thief
      1997 Dodge Dakota 4x4
      2004 Honda CBR600RR (SOLD)

Comment

only commitments is don't drive like a douchbag and get us in trouble or nlr a bad name and show up for cruises (to be honest) - when it gets larger there will be track days but not right now

Comment

Originally posted by Marke View Post
          Alot of the VMSC members swear by Chris at Zensport. He is a popular fellow. I was getting some racing rubber priced out and there was at least 5 people who popped in then to ask Chris a few questions. Its a wonder he gets any work done.

I deal with Progressive. They have alot of experience with Skylines. Great guys to do business with. Burton really knows his stuff.

hks_gtr, was that your single turbo exhaust manifold on their shelf?

yes thats my manifold, my gt4088 is going to sit uptop it

Comment

is there a website? im asking all these questions cause im sort of interested, just wanna know what its all about is all
            1989 GTS4....

Comment

now im getting interested too haha. not even for the discounts or whatever but because it sounds like a good club
              そう面倒 ...
              *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
              (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

he did say to PM him like 10 posts ago hah which is why i did :-p hehe i'll be in before you

Comment

Originally posted by VicSkylines View Post
                  he did say to PM him like 10 posts ago hah which is why i did :-p hehe i'll be in before you

haha that is true, but i figured id get a little info first and then decide if I will offer my self to the club lol.
                  8)
                  1989 GTS4....

Comment

he told me its $5 and u put a decal on your car and show up for meets

Comment

OT, vicskyline, did the exhaust from your typem get sold?

back on topic.
                      1989 GTS4....

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                        OT, vicskyline, did the exhaust from your typem get sold?

back on topic.
                        OT, yes i sold it to my gts4 lol

Comment

HAHA very nice
                          1989 GTS4....

Comment

haha, wow we've gone abit off topic here. So who would be done for a meet *IF* the weather isnt rain rain rain on friday?
                            そう面倒 ...
                            *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                            (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

Wussup guys just saying hello

I am a former GTR owner in Vic. I owned the twin to Danno's GTR for a short time. (formerly Gaelen's car) Bought it with a blown motor, enjoyed for 3 weeks, blew motor again. Sold.

Anyway I still have a soft spot for Skylines. There is a white GTR on white Enkei RP01 that is always parked across from my work on Oak Street.

My gf's Civic is also sponsored by Zensport. She has a purple 93 Civic, H22A, nitrous. runs about 13 flat. Chris is very good with a lot of different cars.

Now I have a dark blue 2000 Acura 3.5 RL. Comfy cruiser and soon VIPstyle.
                              89 Nissan Skyline GTR SOLD
                              02 Infiniti Q45
                              00 Acura 3.5 RL

Comment

Hey Ian. That white Skyline on Oak st is a GTS-t with the GTR trimmings.

I hear your rolling in a Benz these days.

Say "Hi" to the GF for me.
                                1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
                                www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X