This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hks_gtr View Post
    Hey danno, going to take a look around too see if i can find my spare one, was it you that was going to see if you could find a plenum for my turboside? We chatted at timmies like 2 weeks ago???
    Yep, that was me. I haven't had any time lately to look for a plenum for you, but I'll see what I can find tomorrow. Gimme a shout sometime this week before Friday and we can meet up.

No worries on the FPR. Got the issue figured out, Thanks.
    Dan Hofman
    DnA Garage - the performance gene
    www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

• did some track hunting last week and finally got some answers. for any of the locals, western speedway will allow drifting on their track. they don't seem to care as long as you pay like everyone else, which is $600/per hour of exclusive track time.
      RED 1991 GTS-T Type M
      Clarion/Alpine/Cusco/Blitz/HKS/Greddy/XS power/Glow shift/Veilside

Comment

• $600 per hour? $60 per hour??

or 600 for the day?

Comment

• i will confirm later today, my info is from a jaguar club member who runs 4-6 times a year at western. He stated $600/hour of use for the entire track. I have no idea what that translates into (is that oval track + drag strip, or just track).

Ive sent numerous e-mails to western all with no response. Their website is pretty craptastic, and their phone # doesn't go threw to anyone (for me anyways).
          RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• if its 600/day i'm in. 600/hour can lick my sack. other then that the track would sit making no money. if it's 600/day i can see myself being poor soon...

there's potential

Comment

• if its 600/day then im gonna try and get a sat/sun this month for anyone who wants to do some drift practice. split the cost between whoever shows.
              RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• Originally posted by WildCard_ View Post
                if its 600/day then im gonna try and get a sat/sun this month for anyone who wants to do some drift practice. split the cost between whoever shows.
                1.Ben
                2.Peter

Comment

• we should set it for a l8ter date, (mainly i need my car to go) but we should do a poll too see who can attend on what date, give good notice for people to book work off, and i would need to go to test my suspension, tune, tires, sh*t like that not to drift

also i know a few people from supramania who would attend this, who could benifit from the track time..

my two cents

Comment

• sounds good. I'm not in a big rush, we can discuss further Friday night
                    RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• anyone have a perch adjuster wrench?(name?) I can borrow this week.

Cusco Coilovers are going in tomorrow and I don't have an adjusting tool.
                      RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• I have an hks one for my hks susp, what style is yours, 3mm for mine top shock mount adjuster

Comment

• hmm. The 2 adjuster plates are bottom end shock plates from cusco, not sure on the size. when i install em today ill find out.
                          RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• Originally posted by WildCard_ View Post
                            anyone have a perch adjuster wrench?(name?) I can borrow this week.

Cusco Coilovers are going in tomorrow and I don't have an adjusting tool.
                            I have 2 different sets....let me know if you need them.
                            Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• great. Id suggest Friday night at timmies being the easiest place to meet up. I'm still on vacation up until this Friday, so anytime is good for me this week.
                              RED 1991 GTS-T Type M

Comment

• i'll be there friday in the wreckline

Comment

Working...
                                X