Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos going to the meet what day? ive got work so im going over on the 27th in the morning on the first ferry
    im not sure if im going to stay in sidney or take the long harbour ferry that gets in at 8am
    but id would like to meet up with some others and drive up together if possible
    understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
    oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

• I'm going over friday afternoon but.....I'm going straight to the inlaws in Abbotsford. See you guys at A&W in the morning
      Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• I'd go but i'm sure my car would run out of fuel and I don't feel like carrying like 4 jerry cans of 94 around in my car just too use it all in a damn day ............

Comment

• seen a gts with chrome rims last night at white spot.....new guy in town?
          1989 GTS4....

Comment

• We drove by a silver GTS yesterday in front of the McDonalds on the way to Save on Foods, can't remember the name of that road... it had hinges on the trunk where a wing used to be? Was pretty clean overall, glad to see you took whatever kind of wing that was on it off haha! Who is that??
            1991 Nissan Skyline GTR for sale - $10,000 obo.

Comment

• Oh BTW... here's the photo's my driver took of me in the RR... Balllaaa...

Comment

• so he can be like you?
                shhhhhhhhhhhh it's a secret!

Comment

• anyone meeting at timmy's tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ View Post
                    glad to see you took whatever kind of wing that was on it off haha! Who is that??
                    AHEM! and what exactly do you have against wings?
                    そう面倒 ...
                    *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                    (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• i love wings on GTRs... i would put one on both of my skyrines... i think Jareds car LOOKS SEXY! the wing fits that car ! who put it on anyhow?
                      I Love The HKS GTRS SHUFFLE

Comment

• I dunno Phil, you would know better than me since i got the car off you haha
                        そう面倒 ...
                        *91 GT-R FOR SALE $10,000 FIRM
                        (tell your friends!) lol

Comment

• haha sorry I just very much dislike wings on cars :P Wingless FTMFW.

So did anyone go to the Skymeet this weekend? I wish I could have gone

Comment

• I wanted to, but I'm still waiting on my stupid coilovers so I had to skip it... One major summer show missed b/c of this bunk group buy, how many more IDK... But I'm starting to get a bit miffed!!! 2 1/2 months late and counting!!

Edit: ANd my car is wingless too... Good taste in cars Mel!!
                            jonesy

Originally posted by GT-R rated
                            i should also mention. there's not really much you should cheap out on with a GTR. I bought my car knowing that i would never own it, because it will always own me.

Comment

• Originally posted by melissachequ
                              haha sorry I just very much dislike wings on cars :P Wingless FTMFW.

So did anyone go to the Skymeet this weekend? I wish I could have gone

Awesome meet!!!!!!!

If you can go to one show or meet per year.......do the Skymeet!
                              Full-Race sponsored GTR. Anything else is half fast!

Full-Race.com

Comment

• Originally posted by GTR--J View Post
                                Awesome meet!!!!!!!

If you can go to one show or meet per year.......do the Skymeet!
                                ^ agrees i had a great time at skymeet, im counting down until next year
                                im hoping to come over for the tim hortons thing sometime and meet more of the van isle owners.
                                gtr j and i were there, see you there next year melissa (hopefully you wont run into the same difficulties)
                                understeer -is when you go off the road and see the tree that kills you
                                oversteer-is when you go off the road backwards and dont see the tree that kills you

Comment

Working...
                                X