Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted a blue 4-door r32 gts-t with gold rims, you followed me all the way up 22x and then passed me coming into shawnessy. Obviously I was driving the white r32 gt-r, I gave you a thumbs up when you passed, dunno if you saw. Clean car man.

Comment

• Wed. night car show in Calgary

If you're talking about the car show that happens every Wed. night in the summer (used to be in Home Depot lot...is now @ Deerfoot Outlet Mall)....it was my car

Would be great to see more imports @ Deerfoot Mall on Wedsnesdays...all are welcome. Just don't go tearing around/out of the parking lot afterwards otherwise you'll give the Rustang's a reason to give you a hard time!

Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
      went to chinook mall today and there was a carshow across the street, saw a white gtr in the show, and a gunmetal grey gtr beside a silvia, and a black gtst with blue lip rims/fmic
      Originally posted by EkostonS View Post
      haha doubt it :P
      there were verrrry few tuner cars ect. it was alot of old muscle, a bunch of rustangs, saw a ford gtx1 a viper, and this was across the street from chinook at the home depot parkinglot

Comment

• Saw a black GT-R parkway mall parked in front of Kal-Tire inRed Deer. Has a bunch of decals on it's front passenger fender
        1992 Skyline GTR - Garage Queen
        2009 Dodge Caravan - Woopee
        1989 240sx - Rusty Beater
        1979 Nomad Skyline - 23' Camper Trailer

Comment

• Silver GT-R. Around Oak St and 16th Ave Vancouver. I honked at you multiple times, but you never replied!
          --
          BC Transit Monthly Pass [DAILY]
          1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R [CURRENT]
          2007 Acura TL Type-S [SOLD]
          2006 Ford Mustang V6 Convertible [SOLD]
          2003 Jeep Liberty Rocky Mountain Edition [SOLD]
          2002 Acura RSX Premium [SOLD]
          1999 Acura 1.6 EL Premium [SOLD]
          --
          Hyunil Kim
          Interactive Media Developer
          Contact me for all your interactive / new media needs.
          Cutting edge websites, interactive display, rich internet applications, and etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by hyunil227 View Post
            Silver GT-R. Around Oak St and 16th Ave Vancouver. I honked at you multiple times, but you never replied!
            I hate when people dont respond. I pretty much wave or signal every good JDM i see and the duck trees never respond back! show some JDM love people! i dont care if your in a slow run down AE85 or something, i still like it!

Kyle
            Originally posted by funkymonkey
            You guys need to set up an RSPCS (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Skylines) and take a baseball bat to the heads of owners that bring disrespect to the heritage by being metrosexual knob jockeys behind the steering wheel.

Comment

• spotted a SICK black gtr in chilliwack on Tuesday on Yale around 6:30.

never seen it around here before, looked real low on sum ballin rims.

Comment

• Spotted a absolutely sick red r32 gtr taking the turn off 22x west to macleod north at just before two today. I was on 22x east in my white r32 gtr, Your paint job looked unreal from what I could see, super clean car man.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrMango View Post
                  I hate when people dont respond. I pretty much wave or signal every good JDM i see and the duck trees never respond back! show some JDM love people! i dont care if your in a slow run down AE85 or something, i still like it!

Kyle
                  haha same here, and then i feel stupid when they dont return it lol.
                  now i think its a good thing my horn is no longer working, a friend must have unhooked it lol.

also saw a very nice wine red GTR the other night in med hat. flipped a u turn and creeped on your car pretty hard, its really clean whoever you may be.

Comment

• Originally posted by MorgasM View Post
                    Spotted a absolutely sick red r32 gtr taking the turn off 22x west to macleod north at just before two today. I was on 22x east in my white r32 gtr, Your paint job looked unreal from what I could see, super clean car man.
                    That was me.....I saw you too, heading east down 22x in your white GTR as I was heading back home into Sundance. Your GTR must be the white one I always see in the south. Very nice car man.

The only thing different, is that I have re-added the OEM wing....in BLACK for the time being till the entire car gets painted.

The paint unfortunately (as anyone who has seen my car in person can tell you...lol)....is ROUGH ROUGH ROUGH....lol...and the car has quite a bit of shipping damage.

......but thanks for the kind words just the same

Comment

• Spotted a clean wine redish R33 with gold rims yesterday across from Webber motors in Edmonton yesterday.

Comment

• Saw three CBD regular's cars this week.

2 are not Skylines, but still Nissans, close enough..

-Ian F's R32 GTS-T sedan
                        -That white 240 with a big wing..
                        -Neal A's Cefiro

All in Abby.
                        03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

• Saw the TOYO Drift R34 at western speedway in victoria!!!

Comment

• Saw a red R32 (GTS?) with a black(carbon) hood driving north at 5rd and cambie in richmond at around noon.

Sounded Gooood
                            "Manual transmission is like riding a horse. Automatic transmission is like riding a merry-go-round."

Originally posted by M13
                            i think i m an awesome dancer when i m drunk.

Comment

• Spotted an R31 heading west on the #1 towards Vancouver, and saw it again on Hastings. It was grey I think, needed a wash. BC plates.

I'd never seen an r31 until today. I heard it first and glanced over. I didn't realize what it was until it pulled in front of me a bit and I saw the tail lights. If your on the forums shoot me a pm.

Comment

• Sweet! I have yet to see an R31 in Canada!
                                -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Working...
                                X