No announcement yet.

BC R33 owners!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nope shes smooth as a bird oh and another thing..it was popping cuz it was extremely over boosting and the cutting out was cuz the engine was about to shut off..it was running 21 pounds of boost!!!! yea thats right 21..the guy in japan did a horrible job hooking things up

does anyone know how to calculate actual hp?

Comment

• WTF!!! you are lucky its still alive!!!
      -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• i know!!!! i almost fainted when it went on the dyno the first time he stopped and was like...ummmmmm so you were running a measly 21 pounds of boost..no biggie lol

Comment

• So is it slower now on 12 pounds?

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• its faster cuz when it was at 21 it was overboosting mad and was only generating 105hp but then he adjusted it properly and rehooked everything up in the right place and it fixed it

Comment

• So I guess its slower now then, at a lowly 12 psi....

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• hmm yea it would have gone right to r&r mode, i think thats what mine was doing.

that number seems kinda low to me since it would be 250hp stock at 7psi... stock tq is 213 and u got 210?? something isnt right...
                i know for you that result is to the wheels but still...
                hmm what was the number at the crank if they told u?

how much did all that cost you?
                I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
                (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• well the turbo is slower but the spark plugs were misfiring n **** so it all added up to make it go for 105hp...well i need new spark plugs,the ones i got will do for now but i need new ones..well the torque may be off but theyre stock 175rwhp to the wheels..250 is straight on the block..they dyno the engines before theyre in the car so they get 250

Comment

• They are what? 7 psi stock as well? 5 psi DOES NOT = 10hp...

At 1 bar you should be pushing 320 hp

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• well, 1 bar is also 14.7 psi.. .7 is 10.2 and .8 is near 12....

how much did the dyno time cost you, id like to know what mine is running.
                      I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
                      (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                      ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• it was like 380 bucks...no no after adjusting the boost right and getting it to 10psi it made 120hp..then re-gapping the spark plugs and tightening them up got me to 184hp

320hp? thats impossible on a stock car..our cars are 175rwhp stock..thats straight to the wheels

yes something is not right on my car i should be pushing more close to 200 at 12psi

Comment

• Standard is around 250bhp

Boost / exhaust / intake will take you to about 300

ECU upgrade will take you to about 320

Then you are limited by Turbo, Injectors and MAF...

Quick upgrade of those along with head studs and you are looking at 450-475...

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• yea thats just the block hp..with no car

what would those numbers be with it in the car?

Comment

• ok wtf i just got my BOV and its the newer version and it doesnt even fit? it says it does? anyone else have this bov?

Comment

• Still sounds like a HUGE loss, considereing its at 12psi...

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

Working...
                                X