No announcement yet.

BC R33 owners!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I don't need them. I'm waiting on overfenders and then I am set for aero...

When are you back? I guess you're not going to the Ztune BBQ?
    -= ECU UPGRADES =- -= LOCKOUT BARS =- -= AERO =- -= SEATS =- -= ACCESSORIES =-

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• i wont be back until the 14th, so next wednesday so i wont be going to the bbq.

is there any parts that you guys do need from that car?
      i can post the few interior shots i have but is there anything u guys think u may need?

the only this that isnt there on the car is the front bumper, and the engine and drive train cannot be touched cause h's selling it whole.. the rims are for sale too.

i know all this because i told thy guys i would help him get it sold haha.
      I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
      (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
      ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• im down for checking out the skirts and bumper..whats the price on them?.. :P

is there an E.brake boot for sale on the car? mines shredded from all my intense drifting :P

Comment

• rich, overfenders are gonna look sick are they ordered now?, also i dunno if ive asked you but what brand coilovers you got? if you have em

Comment

• I have RS*R lowdown springs....

How much is that guy after for his spoiler?? Save me cutting up my Nismo one....

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• im trying to figure out if i can even afford them myself,
              but i dont know how much i would sell them to u anyway, im still trying to figure out the brand.
              But i know sideskirt new go for like 350-450 at times and rear bumpers are like what 500-650 american. so like i duno maybe roughly 650$ for both.
              they are in good condition and they look sweet because they were paint right into the body so it looks sweet.
              I love the thing and its worth it every time I start it. As soon as it stops make me smile ill get rid of it (not gonna happen)
              (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
              ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• and that spoiler is so bloody heavy. the trunk can barely hold it up.
                i can get u that spoiler for 250.
                (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• Originally posted by inhumane View Post
                  rich, overfenders are gonna look sick are they ordered now?, also i dunno if ive asked you but what brand coilovers you got? if you have em
                  Basically ordered (not shipped yet - might be getting some stuff for my buddy)

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• Originally posted by cozmosland View Post
                    and that spoiler is so bloody heavy. the trunk can barely hold it up.
                    i can get u that spoiler for 250.
                    Any more pics of it?

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• yes here

and Andrew i think the ebrake boot is worn at the top but take alook,
                      prolly from drifto styleing like yours :P

(OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                      ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• ohhhhh thats nasty.... looked ok in the first pic!!

-= PM ME FOR INFO =-

Comment

• yea i know, it looks fine from the side.
                          (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                          ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• wow thats a mondo spoiler!!!!!!!
                            yea the boot looks like mine..so 650 for the skirts and rear bumper? if so i'll offer 550 to the guy and nothing more..funds are tight right now

Comment

• you would be dealing though me because im the one getting it and 550 would be fine.

Are you sure actually positive you want them?
                              (OO)|Skyline|(OO)
                              ....R33 GTS25T

Comment

• oh ok sweet..when do i have to decide by? im like 95% sure i wnat them

PM me on FB to talk details will

Comment

Working...
                                X