To: a skyline driver in saskatoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: a skyline driver in saskatoon

Hmm how do I word this nicely... Wait I can't...

With all the bull **** we are trying to recover from over the last couple months... You think its cool to rip up and down downtown streets during rush hour!! GROW UP!!! Slow down! Stop giving us a bad name!! Drive a honda...

Gunmetal grey R32 GTST skyline, with black stock rims(I think) and a HKS blow off valve... SLOW DOWN! Its people like you that give is all a bad name!!

If anyone knows this guy, please comment and let me know... K, thanks, BAI!
    Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Is this the same guy that threw beer bottles out of his window? What a dumb***...

Comment

First I've heard of that...

But he did it yesterday, heading south on 2nd ave downtown at 6pm, pratically ran a red light in the process... And was ripping it down 1st (south) today around the time I made this thread...

All I need is a name or plate number... I'm not going to go after in any way... I just want to talk to him and tell him to slow down...

Comment

Go buy an old plastic baby stroller and a cabbage patch kid. Put the doll in the stroller and tie a length of twine to it. Position the stroller between a couple of parked cars, run the twine across the road, and sit down with some friends to wait.

When dumbass comes ripping along, pull the twine such that the stroller rolls out in front of him. This will test his reaction time, give him a good shot of adrenelin (which he will probably enjoy), and might even teach him something.

Just a thought!

Dan
        sigpic
        The Beaumont Connection

Comment

F*ck it. Report his ass.

I see your thread on 306 and he is the reason the cops are out for blood. One less jack off in a skyline.
          ~Soup!GTR~
          www.dodo-logic.ca

Comment

Whether you report him or you let him be, the damage has already been done. People see punks like this driving recklessly and it's the image they have in their head of Skyline/JDM car owners.
            03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

GTR-DAD

Bhahahahahahahaha LOL man I should do that on 1 of my days off... Teach him a lesson!!!

Comment

slash his tires so he knows that ppl recognized his car from driving like a first timer with a license!

yes he needs to drive a POS honda and i dont care what year coz all hondas are gay...
                Toy: BNR32
                DD: R50

Comment

Originally posted by markc32 View Post
                  slash his tires so he knows that ppl recognized his car from driving like a first timer with a license!

yes he needs to drive a POS honda and i dont care what year coz all hondas are gay...
                  Good idea.. U know all those insurance premiums u pay... Doing something like that would really make them go down
                  Let him be. He will be reported, he will be given a ticket and hopefully loose his license. We have the law for a reason!
                  FVI .ca
                  "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Comment

Originally posted by markc32 View Post

Learn some respect....my Honda will destroy your fukkin Skyline on the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by christdeyoung View Post
                      Learn some respect....my Honda will destroy your fukkin Skyline on the highway.
                      in terms of....gas milage?
                      N8er

F*** Salt!

Comment

Don't be too smug, an Integra from Penticton trapped at 139mph at Ashcroft earlier this year. They can be stupid fast with the right owner.

Jon.
                        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Correct...my Civic currently pushes 320whp on a mild tune...some basic math will tell you that you'll need around a 550whp Skyline GTR to deal with it.
                          I'm also rebuilding it with sleeves and pistons, and increasing the boost/revlimiter...soooo yeah...you guys suck. (Not you, Mr. Humper. lol)

Just so you nub-cakes know, I also own a BNR32, and my goal is to make it faster than my Honda on the highway...not so modest of a goal.

Comment

keep it on topic guys!

young... i'm sure he wasnt being disrespectful... i know a couple hondas that are crazy fast, but most arent.... hence why we what numb nuts in my first post to get one

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Scheuer
                              keep it on topic guys!
                              lol....k
                              :biggrin:

Comment

Working...
                              X