Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cory Scheuer View Post
    all i have to say is.... Wow...
    all i have to say is i envy the **** out of your driveway my friend...one day I hope to have such posessions.

:bow down: :bow down: :bow down: :bow down: :bow down:
    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

• So I im-properly started my car back up after tearing it down causing my bearings to do whatever inside in my turbo, so there is no apparent risk of them blowing up but still need to be replaced. The front right piston appears to be somewhat okay as of lately but will probably still replace it whenever i can. The intake kit still isnt it but should be this week.. (hopefully).

The car pulls a lot harder than it did before, which I will say is the work of the GReddy downpipe + test pipe. Seems to have a lot (LOT) more pull in the top end and once I get some new syncromesh I might take it out to the track (if the clutch behaves itself).

Other than that.. the build is almost done and over for now.. eventually I will be slapping a GT4088R on this pig and making her squeal, but that will be a couple years away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuzen View Post
        So I im-properly started my car back up after tearing it down causing my bearings to do whatever inside in my turbo, so there is no apparent risk of them blowing up but still need to be replaced. The front right piston appears to be somewhat okay as of lately but will probably still replace it whenever i can. The intake kit still isnt it but should be this week.. (hopefully).

The car pulls a lot harder than it did before, which I will say is the work of the GReddy downpipe + test pipe. Seems to have a lot (LOT) more pull in the top end and once I get some new syncromesh I might take it out to the track (if the clutch behaves itself).

Other than that.. the build is almost done and over for now.. eventually I will be slapping a GT4088R on this pig and making her squeal, but that will be a couple years away.
        A single GT4088R? Thats quite the checkout, i dont know much about turbos though. Id assume it would kill stock turbos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oakville View Post
          A single GT4088R? Thats quite the checkout, i dont know much about turbos though. Id assume it would kill stock turbos.
          that was the original plan until i lost my job. Had the Full-Race manifold for it and the AEM ECU for it as well, last big item was the turbo and a clutch.. but when i lost my job it set everything back and i wouldnt of had it running this summer. So was forced to sell everything i bought and put it back together.. but its okay, im just happy to be driving with her again.. and she seems happy to be driving again as well

Comment

• i cant wait to have all our cars out there in a single file... you, me and josh! man its going to be a good summer!
            Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

• Originally posted by Fuzen View Post
              that was the original plan until i lost my job. Had the Full-Race manifold for it and the AEM ECU for it as well, last big item was the turbo and a clutch.. but when i lost my job it set everything back and i wouldnt of had it running this summer. So was forced to sell everything i bought and put it back together.. but its okay, im just happy to be driving with her again.. and she seems happy to be driving again as well
              Very nice bro, sorry to hear about the loss. My mom had the same happen to her recently, I know it bites the big one. One day though, you must show us that 4088 and what it can do!

Comment

• So this is the end for Cop B8? Up for sale?

Comment

• I don't think so. We finished putting her back together and fixing some issues. Got new gauges wired in. She's a bit more of a beast than she was last summer, just not as much more as was originally planned.
                  (No more images in signature, no more car winking avatar. Weee)

Comment

• Originally posted by thought View Post
                    I don't think so. We finished putting her back together and fixing some issues. Got new gauges wired in. She's a bit more of a beast than she was last summer, just not as much more as was originally planned.
                    ahh, I saw this in the classifieds, thats why I was asking.

Comment

• Oh wow, lol. Never noticed that post haha! Must have been around when he had a boost leak, and the world was ending. I wanted to offer him 5 AMERICAN dollars and take it! Im a great friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by thought View Post
                        Oh wow, lol. Never noticed that post haha! Must have been around when he had a boost leak, and the world was ending. I wanted to offer him 5 AMERICAN dollars and take it! Im a great friend!
                        yeah this was right after the time that something blew and as I recall was blowing smoke or something was leaking...

so Geoff whats the status?

Comment

• Talked with him last night. Did a few highway runs wit him Friday. Car is as quick as it was last year - possibly more so. He did say for the right price it could be for sale........I'm too broke to take it from him lol.

Comment

• I thought he said he wasn't selling it anymore. I was interested, but he posted on his Classified post that he wasn't selling till winter or next spring.

Comment

• Im sure he has his reasons, but WHY on earth would he sell that man, theres just something about that car, unlike anything else...except Spartans GTR when he had it...oooie

Comment

Working...
                              X