No announcement yet.

Project 514 GTR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by nelsonmxmarc; 12-11-2010, 02:19 PM.
    Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
    www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
    Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
    Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• The r34 tranny is a street tranny not a racing one. A good gearbox costs more the 6000$ nismos-tune, unless its a used box.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitch32 View Post
        The r34 tranny is a street tranny not a racing one. A good gearbox costs more the 6000$ nismos-tune, unless its a used box.
        You're correct. 500+whp isn't meant for street use lol
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

• how is the rb28 and rb30 the same?

the 28 is a stroked 26,
          and the 30 is a 1 inch taller block than the 26, the reason soo many people have a hard time with swapping a 30

imo, stroke a 2,6 to 2,8L and win
          sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• rb28 has larger stroke and depending the kit bigger bore, the rb30 has longer stroke. RB28 and RB30 are generally the same in that they play with stroke mainly. Its not like your going with s2000 bore-to-bore walls and putting sleeves. My point was is you play with stroke mainly. Anyways both are expensive options and there are a million options. Whats right, I dunno? **** for the price dont build an RB period, you can get old nascar v8's that put out over 900hp for 15,000$.

Franki when I said they are the same it was and is a figure of speech, and its because essentially they are the same. RB26 stroke is 74mm, rb28 is around 77-78mm depending the kit, rb30 is 85mm, and the os giken rb30 kit is 86mm (you need a deck extender and 2 headgaskets, aka more problems). Like I said before you are playing with the stroke, therefore they are the samething, an rb30 is an rb26 with a longer stroke and higher deck, and crappy head.

Originally posted by frankiman View Post
            how is the rb28 and rb30 the same?

the 28 is a stroked 26,
            and the 30 is a 1 inch taller block than the 26, the reason soo many people have a hard time with swapping a 30

imo, stroke a 2,6 to 2,8L and win

Comment

• I have some parts to get rid of, if anyone is interested. follow this link! http://forums.gtrcanada.com/parts-sa...-koyo-oem.html

-Greddy aluminium rad hose
              -Cusco front strut bar type os, candy red painted ends
              -Cusco rear type os strut bar
              -Koyo s type copper rad - Better cooling than aluminium!!
              -Polished oem 'twin turbo' pipe
              -Apexi Power intake kit, polished!!

Last edited by TW; 12-13-2010, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Is that a steering wheel boss? with quick release?

Comment

• boss kit yes, quick release no

Comment

• did u make a decision on u plan? i assume ur getting rid of these parts because you're going to be moving to a big single?
                    The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

• no, sticking with twins. just want hard piping.

Comment

• the greddy full hard pipe kit that replaces the twin turbo pipe? plus the intercooler hardpipe
                        i'm sure you'll see good gains with this stuff, more stable boost pressures

why sell the strut bar though? it won't fit with the kit?

was your TTpipe baffled?
                        and whats with the rad?
                        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Hey, its tyler on marcs account.

yeah, i want the full greddy suction kit and intercooler piping. Its long overdue.
                          as for the strut bar, I'm selling it in favour of another strut bar, just for aesthetics.

The tt pipe is not baffled, just polished.
                          And theres nothing up with the rad, I just want an aluminium one for bling factor. It has been used for 10,000km and works perfect.

Comment

• i always thought you had an alloy radiator... but looking back at the photos its oem? am i losing my mind? or do u swap rads often? lol

Comment

• It's not OEM, its copper.
                              Koyo S-type copper - looka likea stock guy bro

Comment

• lol k i get it nowbro

Comment

Working...
                                X