Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• see ya!
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

• so... where the F where you guys?
      tyler, marc, mitch and bag didn't show up

and tyler, i know what your car is, yours is black, warren's is white, 3 years lease..?
      sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Originally posted by frankiman View Post
        so... where the F where you guys?
        tyler, marc, mitch and bag didn't show up

and tyler, i know what your car is, yours is black, warren's is white, 3 years lease..?
        Well, marc decided to take off to cabo last minute, and the weather was supposed to suck... so i was going to decide in the morning, but lets just say i wasnt too motivated to get out of bed lol.

yep mine is black. four year lease. max hooked us up!

I'm picking her up tomorrow at 6ish!!!!

Comment

• This thread has transformed, heh, its no longer a project thread its a chat room.

I couldn't make UR cause I had a family affair to attend.

Sick STi Taylor.... who is Warren? On this board? Or the dude that works at Autoworx?

Comment

• autoworx guy prolly. but i thought warren drove an audi? haig has the white Sti...

@tyler - post pics now that you have it.... engine bay, interior, exterior... do it up. also come this friday to the massive rolling shoot, i need a nice Sti for our video.
            The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

• what? no.. come with the GTR obviously

whats special about a stock car..
              bring TEH GTR zilla, show everyone whos boss
              sigpic

Comment

• The STi at autoworx belongs to the floor manager. Warren has a dropped A4 wagon on dubs.

What rolling shoot no one filled me in on this one......?!?

Comment

• everyone seems to be coming

sigpic

Comment

• lol 'cept marc.. since he peaced to cabo?? LOL!!
                    The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

• Imm doowwnn for more pics loL!
                      Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

• Warren is a buddy of mine. The white sti at autoworx is jp's.

Will get pics up soon, I only picked it up yesterday. Break in's really do suck!!

Comment

• OK gtrc gurus,

After debating between big single, big twins, small twins, etc etc etc, Ive finally come to decide what the goal for this car will be.

I'll be shooting for 600HP on 2860's or HKS 2530's. Even though they are extremely similar, I've heard the 2530's spool a tiny bit quicker, and response will be the focus here. The head will be built for 9-10000 rpm. I am planning on investing extra time and money on things that will help with response, ie titanium rods, knife edge machining on the crank, i am also considering looking into that quick spool valve thing that has been popping up all over.
                          A/C, ABS, and all HICAS components will be removed.. hoping to save 200-250 lbs there. I will also remove all sound deadening, relocate washer bottle and battery to the trunk, and potentially ditch the rear portion of the interior. I will go with a conservative cage as to not add too much weight.

I need help with a few aspects here.. one dilemma is to go with a stroker or not. Is it worth it to increase bore, or stroke, or both? Increasing power isnt the concern here, response is. so thoughts on that would be great.
                          Does anyone have any other things I could do to aid with response?

this car is going to be the end of me lol.

EDIT: Also, does anyone know how i can get my hands on a veilside e3 style widebody kit? Front and rear fenders only, nothing else.
                          Last edited by TW; 12-10-2010, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• OMFG
                            tyler isn't MIA after all

quick spool valves are for big single turbos, not enough space to fit in a twin turbo setup
                            stroker will greatly help with response, as more displacement produces more exhaust-> quicker spool-> better response
                            sigpic

Comment

• YOURE going to be the end of me. WHO ARE YOU??!!?
                              Coming in here, after being MIA for so long, thinking you're all top cheese with your 600 awhp goals and such. Go back to NASIOC/MSC.. POSER

I should relocate my washer bottle to the trunk.. good idea..

Honestly though, do a 28, or proper 30.. and build from that with a big single, i think that would be way more original and pitted to those kinds of hp numbers.. Would be epic, my 20 would pee itself sitting next to a monster cammed 30..
                              Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
                              www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
                              Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
                              Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• 2,8L
                                mad cams
                                big single
                                quick spool valve

fawking retarded zoom zoom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X